How to recreate a Pulse-like UI?
I was wondering how to make image display through a table like the application Pulse on iPhone. I used
UIScrollView but it did not help much. It only displayed images in a nice array-like manner but you could not produce an event or click on the image.
What’s the best way to produce a Pulse like application for displaying images and heading information in an array-like style?
- Conditional link static library in XCode with environment variable
- How to use drawRect to draw in a existing view?
- NSTextAttachment image not shown in NSTextView (but in UITextView)?
- sqlite3_prepare_v2 exc_bad_access in iOS 10
- Creating our own crop rect in camera overlay
- Create singleton of a viewcontroller in swift 3
4 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to recreate a Pulse-like UI?”
use Ray Wenderlich tutorial about THIS topic
The Ray Wenderlich pulse tutorial does have an issue where if the horizontal table view has not been scrolled (or its first element is aligned with the left of the screen) you can’t drag right and have the content pull that way and then bounce back. This makes the scrolling experience feel pretty bad.
The simple solution though is to put the horizontal table view inside a scroll view and then everything just works.
It looks like a
UITableView with rows that are composed of
UIImageViews. Its got a nice touch where you can scroll horizontally within a row, like with Twitter’s app. That’s most likely done with a
UIScrollView (scroll bars removed, with end bounce). Peter Boctor wrote a web blog post on how to do something similar, if I recall.
It’s a UITableView with each row containing a UITableView that is rotated by 90°. The cells for the UITableView in each row are custom views that are likely either subclasses of UIImageView or just plain UIView.
- Can iPhone apps start on start-up?
- UDID Replacement?
- How to find whether two objects intersect each other?
- Facebook Audience Network with Too many Warnings on XCode 7
- Cannot reference a local function error in Xcode 6 beta 6
- NSStatusItem change image for dark tint
- How to set primary key in Swift for Realm model
- Xcode 6 GM Seed – iPhone 6 simulator does not show the home button
- iOS app crashing every other launch, can't find error
- iOS Setters and Getters and Underscored Property Names
- Is there a (legal) way to capture the ENTIRE screen under iOS?
- Cut Out Shape with Animation
- Developing Ruby on Rails or any other type of application in XCode
- Custom UITableViewCell with centered UISlider and two images
- Facebook SDK v4.0 for iOS – FBSDKProfile currentProfile not being set