How to reorder cells under UITests?
UITableView I need to reorder cells. Is it possible? I tried
myTable.swipeDown() but it is called in that place of cell which do not respond for reordering. How can I do this? Is it possible at all?
- How to import my App module into MyAppUITests file?
- Xcode7 | Xcode UI Tests | How to handle location service alert?
- UITesting, XCTest current ViewController Class
- Xcode 7 beta 4 - Crashes on UI recording
- Scheme language setting ignored in iOS unit and ui tests
- Testing if an element is visible with XCode 7 UITest
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to reorder cells under UITests?”
If you have set the accessibility properties of the custom cell set correctly then the reorder control should be accessible. Let’s assume the cell’s set their accessibility labels/identifiers to “LondonStreet” and “BakerStreet”, respectively.
You can reorder the cells by tapping and dragging from one reorder control to the next. The accessibility identifier for these controls is set automatically from the cell’s information.
let app = XCUIApplication() app.launch() let topButton = app.buttons["Reorder LondonStreet"] let bottomButton = app.buttons["Reorder BakerStreet"] bottomButton.pressForDuration(0.5, thenDragToElement: topButton)
"Reorder " prefix was set by the OS. Try using the Accessibility Inspector to see what your reorder control’s values are.
I’ve added an example to my UI Testing Cheat Sheet with some working sample code if you would like to try it on your machine.
Accessibility Inspector first you have to go to:
System Preferences > Security & Privacy:
And then Xcode > Open Developer Tool > Accessibility Inspector
- Behaviour for significant change location API when terminated/suspended?
- How to count the number of uppercase characters in a NSString?
- send email from swift osx application
- How to pre load database in core data using swift 3 xcode 8
- How to draw an oval speech bubble programmatically on iPhone?
- The most common way to load UIImage from the web
- Instruments > Allocations not showing app classes/objects
- get notification on timezone change in iOS
- Passing Values Between Master and Detail in UISplitViewController Using Storyboards
- Changing an imported library using cocoapods
- Resize UIImage by keeping Aspect ratio and width
- Overriding methods using categories in Objective-C
- iOS – 2d image turn into a 3d
- Sorting an NSArray by a key-value relationship that is 2 levels deep
- Get fileSize of info.plist to prevent piracy