How to search a UITableView
Right so I know there are about a billion questions on SO about this subject, but they all appear to link to the same old blog posts about implementing a UISearchBar, or Apple docs. What I want to know is, is there a proper tutorial out there for implementing the UISearchDisplayController class to search through either an array/dictionary and update a UITableView based on that?
I’ve followed about 10 different variations of tutorial on this topic and none of them yield the expected result. Some tutorials simply show you one line of code and expect you to figure it out, so all I’m asking if is there a tutorial out there which goes through step by step how to to implement search functionality within an iOS app?
Heck if I figure this out eventually I might write a tutorial myself!
Thanks in advance guys.
- Swift 3 tableviews with detailVC
- Hide cells in a UITableView with static cells - and no autolayout crash
- UITableViewCell skipped in responder chain
- Setting dynamic height for UITableViewCell with only image (variable height) inside it
- Loading an image into UIImage asynchronously
- Why does Xcode 4 not throw a warning over my incomplete implementation of the UITableViewDataSource protocol?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to search a UITableView”
Check the blogs post and try to understand how they have used,May be,you would require to modify to fit under requirement,Assume the articles are more than sufficient to understand and using
iPhone/iPad UISearchBar and UISearchDisplayController Asynchronous Example
Cancellable asynchronous searching with UISearchDisplayController
A simple tutorial of UISearchDisplayerController
- UIView at top of UITableView in UITableViewController without scroll
- How to Turn xcdatamodel file into xcdatamodeld file?
- iOS Text View Not Updating
- Xcode building and resources folders
- Get iPhone phone number label from Address Book
- How to quickly localize storyboard on the fly?
- Run sudo command from objective-c
- SceneKit – Threads – What to do on which thread?
- iOS Quartz embed font in pdf
- What does main.sync in global().async mean?
- Send notification to Mountain lion notification center
- Validation Error: Invalid Bundle. The bundle at … contains disallowed file 'Frameworks'
- Does an Objective-C readonly property need to specify strong or copy?
- Core Data: Keypath Error Not Found in Entity <NSSQLEntity Studies id=3>
- Mixing Objective C ,(*.m , *.mm & .c /.cpp ) files