How to see ping pong in web socket in iOS
I am doing websocket between webview in iOS and Socketserver.
- How to incorporate WebSockets into a Cocoa application
- PubNub long polling vs sockets - mobile battery life
- How to run socket.io in the background on iOS in a React Native app?
- How to use SocketRocket with socket.io?
- SignalR IOS Client, Web Socket transport cannot invoke the method from server
- WebSockets on iOS
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to see ping pong in web socket in iOS”
Use Charles Proxy
It has a tab called WebSocket that shows all web socket related conversations including frames such as Ping,Pong and Close.
- NSUrlSessionDownloadTask – didCompleteWithError when go in background
- '-: unrecognized selector sent to instance' – trying to figure out why
- Xcode/LLDB: How to get information about an exception that was just thrown?
- How to play movie with a URL using a custom NSURLProtocol?
- how to use sks animation file as texture
- How to “add existing frameworks” in Xcode 4?
- parsing NSJSONReadingAllowFragments
- Swift 3; Range 'Out of bounds'
- Stitching two videos
- How to set UITextField height?
- Search for a string between two known strings
- XCode Cant' Edit CoreData Model
- Different code / config in Release & Debug build (Obj-C)
- CodeSign Error after changing Product Name
- iOS – Add vertical line programatically inside a stack view