How to see ping pong in web socket in iOS
I am doing websocket between webview in iOS and Socketserver.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to see ping pong in web socket in iOS”
Use Charles Proxy
It has a tab called WebSocket that shows all web socket related conversations including frames such as Ping,Pong and Close.
- Use Case with 2 ways for the same action
- How to use NSSetUncaughtExceptionHandler to show exception message on UIView in Swift
- Can I expose Swift default parameter values to Objective-C?
- What is the cost of using autorelease in Cocoa?
- iOS 6 Facebook posting procedure ends up with “remote_app_id does not match stored id”
- Detect Language of NSString
- Swift: Pass UITableViewCell label to new ViewController
- Creating a UIBarButton Centered Programmatically
- How to Delete Derived Data and Clean Project in Xcode 5 and Xcode 6?
- linearGravityField() is not affecting physics bodies in the scene SceneKit
- Caching on AFNetworking 2.0
- How do I sort an NSMutableArray with custom objects in it?
- NSDate time converting from 12hr to 24 hr format
- How to use modal views in swift?
- Capture UIView as UIImage