How to set CATextLayer in video according to frame?
I have try many think but no success yet, My question is that I Have one video on that I was provide a functionality to write text over the video and drag/drop that text over the video now I wand to set CATextlayer on video with propper position which was set by user but its not display on proper position so please help me.
This is my code which was I used for this.
CATextLayer *titleLayer = [CATextLayer layer];//<========code to set the text titleLayer.string = self.strText; titleLayer.font = (__bridge CFTypeRef)(self.fonts);; titleLayer.fontSize = titleLayer.fontSize; titleLayer.position = CGPointMake (titleLayer.fontSize,titleLayer.fontSize); //?? titleLayer.shadowOpacity = 0.5; titleLayer.alignmentMode = kCAAlignmentCenter; titleLayer.bounds = CGRectMake(self.rectText.origin.x,self.rectText.origin.y-52, 480, 480); //You may need to adjust this for proper display [titleLayer setBackgroundColor:[UIColor redColor].CGColor]; [parentLayer addSublayer:titleLayer]; //ONLY IF WE ADDED TEXT
- AVAudioPlayer and AirPlay - possible?
- iOS AVAudioSession interruption notification not working as expected
- Disable taking images in any orientation other than Portrait AVFoundation
- How to move video from application documents directory to camera roll?
- Using CIFilter with AVFoundation (iOS)
- AVSpeechSynthesizer in background mode
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to set CATextLayer in video according to frame?”
Your code seems fine, but not sure if the frame provided is wrong or right. If you have provided the right frame then add this code, in the end:-
It will work now!
Solved the issue see my below code. This was working fine with video.
CATextLayer *titleLayer = [CATextLayer layer]; titleLayer.string = self.strText; titleLayer.font = (__bridge CFTypeRef)(self.fonts); titleLayer.fontSize = fontsize; titleLayer.masksToBounds = NO; titleLayer.foregroundColor = self.textColor.CGColor; titleLayer.alignmentMode = kCAAlignmentCenter; //[self.txtVideoText setBackgroundColor:[UIColor colorWithHue:255.0/255.0 saturation:255.0/255.0 brightness:255.0/255.0 alpha:0.4]]; //[self setAnchorPoint:self.txtVideoText.layer.anchorPoint forView:self.txtVideoText layer:titleLayer]; titleLayer.anchorPoint = CGPointMake(0.5, 0.5); titleLayer.frame = CGRectMake(xx,-(yy-CGRectGetHeight(self.viewHeader.frame)), 480, 480); //You may need to adjust this for proper display [parentLayer addSublayer:titleLayer]; //ONLY IF WE ADDED TEXT
Solved the issue see my below code. This was working fine with video
CGFloat stickerX = (videoSize.width * (newsticker.frame.origin.x+imageView2.frame.origin.x))/_StickerView.frame.size.width; CGFloat stickerY = (videoSize.height * (newsticker.frame.origin.y+imageView2.frame.origin.y))/_StickerView.frame.size.height; titleLayer.frame = CGRectMake(stickerX,-(StickerY-CGRectGetHeight(self.viewHeader.frame)), 480, 480); //You may need to adjust this for proper display
- What exactly does the iPhone accelerometer measure?
- build error duplicate symbols arclite.o
- Static library and internationalization
- Enable bounce/scroll for UICollectionView while no cells
- Firebase: Cannot upload production APNs certificate
- “Apps that include an arm64 are required to include to include both armv7 and armv7s architecture” Error in application loader
- NSString contents get truncated because of the null character in the middle of the string
- why am I getting “non-aggregate cannot be initialized with initializer list”
- How to Repeat Music in Swift
- Regular Expression for Password Validation Objective-C
- Swift beta 6 – Confusing linker error message
- How to set exit code value for a command line utility in Swift?
- iOS App crash with SIGTRAP in iPhone 6 plus?
- Converting a string to an NSDate
- Why do the pages blink/flicker after transitions in my jQuery Mobile PhoneGap app on iOS?