how to set scrollview content size with auto layout?
I have one screen where I have added 1 scroll view on self view. Tab bar and navigation bar both are there and for iPhone 4 view height is 455.I have added more content on scroll view.the height of scroll view and self view is same.but when i am unable to set content size for scroll view.even i set too it is not working.Please help me.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “how to set scrollview content size with auto layout?”
Here is how to set up the size of the contentView in Auto Layout:
- Add a view to your scrollView. This should be the only top level view on your scrollView and it will serve as your contentView.
- Constrain the left, top, right, and bottom edges of this contentView to the left, top, right, and bottom of the scrollView with offsets of 0.
- To size the contentView, add width and height constraints to the contentView. If you want it to scroll, the width and height must be larger than the width and height of the scrollView itself. If you only want to scroll vertically, set the width of the contentView to be equal to the width of the scrollView.
- iOS iPhone is it possible to clone UIView and have it draw itself to two UIViews?
- Overlay an image over another image in iOS
- NavigationController UINavigationBar Back Button
- How to dismiss SKScene?
- What is causing this Crashlytics compile warning? (Auto-Linking supplied '…' framework linker option at '…' is not a dylib)
- physical path for application documents directory
- iOS – Bug With Universal Links
- What is the difference between this 2 @synthesize Pattern and which is Recommended?
- Table View Data Source not showing all the rows
- filtering NSArray into a new NSArray in objective-c
- Navigation bar for split view controller is darker when inside a tab bar controller
- error using cocoapods “use_frameworks!” SWIFT
- Checking for equality in Objective-C
- Swift find all occurrences of a substring
- Tesseract-OCR 3.02 with libc++