how to set scrollview content size with auto layout?
I have one screen where I have added 1 scroll view on self view. Tab bar and navigation bar both are there and for iPhone 4 view height is 455.I have added more content on scroll view.the height of scroll view and self view is same.but when i am unable to set content size for scroll view.even i set too it is not working.Please help me.
- AutoLayout + RTL + UILabel text alignment
- ImageView Scaling when scrolling down
- UIStackView - Distribute views evenly from the centre
- iOS Autolayout with UIScrollview: Why does content view of scroll view not fill the scroll view?
- Moving a textfield with auto layout constraints when the keyboard appears
- iOS7 issues with NSIBPrototypingLayoutConstraint autolayout constraints generated by Interface Builder
Solutions Collect From Internet About “how to set scrollview content size with auto layout?”
Here is how to set up the size of the contentView in Auto Layout:
- Add a view to your scrollView. This should be the only top level view on your scrollView and it will serve as your contentView.
- Constrain the left, top, right, and bottom edges of this contentView to the left, top, right, and bottom of the scrollView with offsets of 0.
- To size the contentView, add width and height constraints to the contentView. If you want it to scroll, the width and height must be larger than the width and height of the scrollView itself. If you only want to scroll vertically, set the width of the contentView to be equal to the width of the scrollView.
- UIButton remove all target-actions
- File transfer between android and iPhone via bluetooth?
- Xcode was crashed after adding ART.xcodeproj into Library
- Application hangs when profiling with instrument in XCode 6.0.1
- How to use 2 UITableView in a UIViewController?
- Dismissing View Controller not stopping Async Task
- How can I use swift in Terminal?
- PNG optimization issue using pngcrush tool
- Changing text of UIButton programmatically swift
- How do I create a HUD on top of my Scenekit.scene
- multithread database fetch xcode
- UITableView Scrolls to Top on Cell Refresh
- Retrieve data from plist
- Embedding TableView in TableViewController into another view
- toggle UIButton-state when pressing, like a switch