How to Store Username and password in Keychain and verify them through alertView
I want to store a username and password in keychain and verify them through an alertview. Does anyone have code for that?
I am doing this because the apps are in-house and I want my apps to be accepted by app store.
- iOS UIWebView crash in “WebThread”
- Swift 3.0 Error: Escaping closures can only capture inout parameters explicitly by value
- Where to set the “shared via” text for a Facebook App
- Debugging iOS app built from commandline
- Checking For Internet Connectivity in Objective C
- How to manage cookies with UIWebView in Swift
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to Store Username and password in Keychain and verify them through alertView”
NSString *username = @"yourUserName"; NSString *password = @"yourPassword"; KeychainItemWrapper *keychain = [[KeychainItemWrapper alloc] initWithIdentifier:@"TestAppLoginData" accessGroup:nil]; // Store username to keychain [keychain setObject:username forKey:(id)kSecAttrAccount]; // Store password to keychain [keychain setObject:password forKey:(id)kSecValueData]; // Get username from keychain (if it exists) NSString *username = [keychain objectForKey:(id)kSecAttrAccount]; NSLog(@"username: %@", username); // Get password from keychain (if it exists) NSString *password = [keychain objectForKey:(id)kSecValueData]; NSLog(@"password: %@", password);
KeychainItemWrapper form here
- Delete ImageView From SubScrollView In Swift
- How can I create instances of managed object subclasses in a NSManagedObject Swift extension?
- Popover in swift 3 on iphone ios
- Resize Uiview with Auto Layout
- How to get a UIViewController from a UIView via code
- How to toggle visibility of NSSplitView subView + hide Pane Splitter divider?
- custom cell not appear in tableview
- How can I get a console readout at runtime in an application?
- An alternative to the device UDID – preparing ourselves
- Assertion failure when using UISearchDisplayController in UITableViewController
- Please clear some confusions regarding UIViewController
- Linker Command Failed with Exit Code 1 (use -v to see invocation) with Google Ads
- Count the occurences a particular integer has in an array
- Media Callbacks with Embedded YouTube Videos on iOS
- How to change the default Xcode iphone simulator when testing