How to style uitableview to create pretty menu
I’ve been working on app, that has side-menu. I’ve been inspired by other apps, and I want my menu to look similar to theirs. Here are some examples (steam app menu, fb menu)
Basically my question is, what kind of outlets are used in this menu? My first thought was, that those are tableviews with sections and static cells. However, even if they are tableviews, I’ve got no idea how to style my tableview that way. All I came up with, was this crappy design 😀
I would be very glad, if someone could show me right way 🙂 Thank you guys
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to style uitableview to create pretty menu”
You look on the right path. Unfortunately it is simply down to design aspects and the assets you use.
This project recreates the menu in a very similar way to Facebook’s.
There are alot of similar open source controls available.
Please check the below links:
- No Method declared with Objective-C Selector for Notification UIKeyboardWillShowNotification and UIKeyboardWillHideNotification
- NSString containsString crashes
- How to determine kernel bitness in Mac OS X 10.6?
- UIWebview full screen size
- How to return a BOOL with asynchronous request in a method? (Objective-C)
- Is there a way to mix MonoTouch and Objective-C?
- Core Data data schema from existing SQLite database
- Changing position of a UILabel for a custom UITableVIewCell
- Using a XIB file for custom Tableview Section Header
- When do I need to set the contentsScale property of a CALayer?
- How can I save all my build settings from 1 xcode project and use them on other xcode projects?
- why added blank space between searchBar and tableview?
- Find first element matching condition in Swift array (e.g. EKSource)
- How to define Outlets and Actions in the Classes Pane in Interface Builder in Xcode 4?
- Find and replace over multiple lines using sed in Xcode Run Script bin/sh