How to style uitableview to create pretty menu
I’ve been working on app, that has side-menu. I’ve been inspired by other apps, and I want my menu to look similar to theirs. Here are some examples (steam app menu, fb menu)
Basically my question is, what kind of outlets are used in this menu? My first thought was, that those are tableviews with sections and static cells. However, even if they are tableviews, I’ve got no idea how to style my tableview that way. All I came up with, was this crappy design 😀
I would be very glad, if someone could show me right way 🙂 Thank you guys
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to style uitableview to create pretty menu”
You look on the right path. Unfortunately it is simply down to design aspects and the assets you use.
This project recreates the menu in a very similar way to Facebook’s.
There are alot of similar open source controls available.
Please check the below links:
- iPhone read/write .plist file
- Phonegap / Cordova camera plugin – how to get photo's date/time stamp?
- Adding a header file to Xcode
- How to set cell spacing and UICollectionView – UICollectionViewFlowLayout size ratio?
- what's wrong with my #if TARGET_OS_SIMULATOR code for Realm path definition?
- Code signing issue in Xcode version 8
- Get an ivar or property from a NSString
- AutoLayout link two UILabels to have the same font size
- Swift metatype (Type, self)
- How would I create a callback around an XML request?
- How to stop Xcode build from shell script
- Find key-value pair in an array of dictionaries
- What are “targets” in Xcode?
- how can i save in userdefaults if my app has crashed
- In Xcode how do I know if my lauch image is working correctly?