how to take a picture with overlayed logo and save it to camera roll
how can i implement the following:
I want an app that has a button which calls an iPhone native camera with my logo overplayed on it. and then after capturing the photo it saves it ti camera roll with the overplayed logo. Please help me .
Solutions Collect From Internet About “how to take a picture with overlayed logo and save it to camera roll”
Open UIImagePickerController, add the logo to its view. Once the picture is taken overlay the logo upon it (see here how to do that). Then save this new image to the camera roll
- TestCase : SwiftHTTP library not making the HTTP call
- Taking time to load the image from URL to UIImageview
- Properly displaying and dismissing fullscreen MPMoviePlayerController in iOS 3.2 (iPad)
- How for in loop works internally – Objective C – Foundation
- Parse invalid session token (Code: 209, Version: 1.7.1)
- Custom UITableViewCell does not show the labels in storyboard
- How can I pass parameters to a local page in PhoneGap app?
- Recording Audio and Video using AVFoundation frame by frame
- -canOpenURL: failed for URL: “spotify:” – error: “(null)”
- Is there a way to disable transparency on the keyboard in iOS 7?
- How to “rerequest” email permission using Facebook iOS SDK 4.x?
- Swift, Constraint, The view hierarchy is not prepared for the constraint
- Why doesn't performSegueWithIdentifier work inside viewDidLoad?
- remove grey background on link clicked in ios safari
- Xcode 7.3.1 autocomplete code completion not working