how to take a picture with overlayed logo and save it to camera roll
how can i implement the following:
I want an app that has a button which calls an iPhone native camera with my logo overplayed on it. and then after capturing the photo it saves it ti camera roll with the overplayed logo. Please help me .
Solutions Collect From Internet About “how to take a picture with overlayed logo and save it to camera roll”
Open UIImagePickerController, add the logo to its view. Once the picture is taken overlay the logo upon it (see here how to do that). Then save this new image to the camera roll
- Programmatically verify an MDM profile (configuration) has been successfully pushed to an iOS device?
- CGAffineTransform scale and translation – jump before animation
- Scrolling a horizontal UIScrollView in stepped increments?
- Can't find momd file: Core Data problems
- security safe to disable csrf tokens for json rails calls?
- What is the default animation duration for UICollectionView layout changes?
- force landscape ios 7
- How to input currency format on a text field (from right to left) using Swift?
- iCarousel stop at user picked index
- iOS 8 Swift Read Plist
- Can someone explain the CALayer contentsRect property's coordinate system to me?
- When is it better to use an NSSet over an NSArray?
- UIPageViewController Gesture recognizers
- Is Selenium testing worthwhile on mobile devices?
- Store NSArray In Core Data Sample Code?