How to transition from UICollectionView to UIViewController like Pinterest/Evernote
I have a UICollectionView and when an item is selected, I’d like it to animate full screen. So it would transition from the size of the cell to full screen and become a UIViewController. Pinterest and Evernote both have this behavior where tapping on a cell transitions the cell into a full screen view controller.
Are there any example of how this is done? I’ve searched several projects, but haven’t found any illustrating on transitioning a cell to full screen view controller.
- contentSize is not updated after reloadData is called on UICollectionView
- make UIcollectionView header dynamic height
- UICollectionView with infinite scrolling?
- What's causing this iOS crash? UICollectionView received layout attributes for a cell with an index path that does not exist
- Collection View Cells have incorrect content size
- UICollectionView cell change background while tap
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to transition from UICollectionView to UIViewController like Pinterest/Evernote”
It’s not difficult to implement this transition. Just like the article said, they custom a transition to implement UIViewControllerAnimatedTransitioning protocol, nothing besides. You need to calculate the new size the position which imageView you tapped to animate. That’s it.
This our two apps, all implement this similar transition effect by this method above.
And this one:
I’d created this repo several days before. And with Swift, I almost finished this transition beside some little issue, this is my first practised demo project based Swift. But it’s not hard to understand if you’re not freshman in iOS dev and you’d learn Swift BTW. I’ll finish it and fix the bugs later.
In real project it’s more complex than the demo one, but with that, maybe you’d knew how to achieve this kind of transition.
- Swift Array contains function makes build times long
- Calculating number of seconds between two points in time, in Cocoa, even when system clock has changed mid-way
- How can you create a large file in iOS quickly
- Swift UIViewController Custom init() – Error cannot assign to self
- Adding Thousand Separator to Int in Swift
- Using Function Parameter Names in Swift
- Xcode 6 how to remove branch in origin
- Height for UIViewControllers don't go beyond 10,000
- Swift : How to get value from completionHandler
- Photo capture permission problems in iOS 11
- Use TableViewController inside SKScene
- Is there a way to put UITextView's scroll indicator to outside UITextView?
- iPhone indoor location based app
- How to connect to a web service using NSURLSession with Delegate methods?
- Obj-C: Why is my NSTextField subclass having an effect on objects I haven't assigned to it?