How to use DictationServices.framework
Mac 10.8 contains the private DictationServices.framework
It would never get approved in the App Store but just out of interest:
How could one make use of its private classes, methods and messages?
root:~/DictationServices.framework$ strings DictationServices
reveals the following:
- How can I declare a private property within a named category?
- How to make a real private instance variable?
- Youtube integration in iOS SDK
- NSTokenField catch some NSEvents
- About private instance variables in Objective-C
- Is there a way to invalidate NSBundle localization cache, withour restarting application?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to use DictationServices.framework”
Have you tried using class dump to extract the header files? It should just be a matter of including those headers in your project and linking to the framework.
- Calculate correct impluse or force to move a Box2D body to a specific position – Box2D
- Set delegates to nil under ARC?
- What is the top bar height of iPhone X?
- Produce ultrasonic sound on an iOS device
- Is there any way to have VoiceOver read a label on command?
- How to set a custom font for entire iOS app without specifying size
- How to remove duplicate of objects that has same value from NSArray
- Animated reloadData on UITableView
- Returning the value of a settings bundle switch in Swift / Xcode 6
- UIAlertController custom font, size, color
- iTunes Connect Screenshot for iPhone 6/6Plus without Status Bar?
- How can whitespace be trimmed from a Regex capture group?
- How can you request photo gallery permissions in iOS a second time
- Swift vs Obj-C exceptions. What is stack unwinding? Why doesn't Swift do it?
- Risk Assessment: Using Pthreads (vs. GCD or NSThread)