How to use DictationServices.framework
Mac 10.8 contains the private DictationServices.framework
It would never get approved in the App Store but just out of interest:
How could one make use of its private classes, methods and messages?
root:~/DictationServices.framework$ strings DictationServices
reveals the following:
Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to use DictationServices.framework”
Have you tried using class dump to extract the header files? It should just be a matter of including those headers in your project and linking to the framework.
- How to register a custom app opening URL scheme with Xcode 4?
- AVFoundation, how to turn off the shutter sound when captureStillImageAsynchronouslyFromConnection?
- Presenting camera permission dialog in iOS 8
- Alamofire http json request block ui
- Realm append data to a type List<t>
- How to change UIDatePicker to a specific time (in code)
- How can i compare two dates (NSDate) in Swift 3 and get the days between them?
- Playing youtube videos on iOS
- How to change uitableview delete button text
- How to add touch gesture to map but ignore touches on pins and annotations?
- avoid view when opening keyboard from a UITextView inside a UITableView with custom cell
- AVAudioPlayer rate
- Force Reload Table View
- Storing images locally on an iOS device
- ios confused about strong/weak references