How to use HTTP Live Streaming protocol in iPhone SDK 3.0
I have developed on IPhone application and submitted to App store. But my application got rejected based on below criteria.
Thank you for submitting your yyyyyyyy
application. We have reviewed your
application and have determined that
it cannot be posted to the App Store
at this time because it is not using
the HTTP Live Streaming protocol to
broadcast streaming video. HTTP Live
Streaming is required when streaming
video feeds over the cellular network,
in order to have an optimal user
experience and utilize cellular best
practices. This protocol automatically
determines bandwidth available to
users and adjusts the bandwidth
appropriately, even as bandwidth
streams change. This allows you the
flexibility to have as many streams as
you like, as long as 64 kbps is set as
the baseline feed.
App got rejected because only using Facebook as login option? Make an iPhone specific app work on iPad to meet Apple requirements How to detect which 3rd sdk use UDID? Why does one .o file in my project has no Provisioning Profile? iOS is backing up 28.0KB of some unknown data from my app to iCloud How can I know if I'm using private frameworks?
In my apps I have to stream prerecorded m4v and mp3 files from my server. I used MPMoviePlayerController to stream and play those videos / audio.
How to implement the HTTP Live Streaming Protocol in my apps? Also can I get some sample code?
Thanks in advance!
- Do i need a separate Distribution for each Apple AppStore submission?
- iOS/iPhone: in-app purchase sandbox broken while app in “rejected” state?
- My App has been rejected because of UIBackgroundModes
- How to Minimize App Store Approval Time
- Unable to submit iOS app for review
- Sharing info between multiple iOS apps
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to use HTTP Live Streaming protocol in iPhone SDK 3.0”
There are many documents about Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming:
- HTTP Live Streaming Overview
- IETF HTTP Live Streaming Internet-Draft
There are many encoder devices claim to support this protocol e.g.,
- Inlet’s Spinnaker, acquired by Cisco and renamed to Cisco Media Processor Family.
For a software solution, please give a visit to Wowza
Please check the below notes specified in apple documentation.
****Important: iPhone and iPad apps that send large amounts of audio or video data over cellular networks are required to use HTTP Live Streaming.****
- Can't capture masks within view layer
- iOS translation and scale animation
- preserve include path in xcode
- Detect screen on/off from iOS service
- Where do I find the line number in the Xcode editor?
- Cannot subscript a value of type '' with an index of type 'String'
- With Xcode 7 testing an iOS 9 app is unable to obtain data from a http request
- Is an active Paid Applications Contract required for testing In App Purchase?
- Sending text message SMS without user intervention
- : object cannot be nil
- NSString retainCount is 2147483647
- Convert coordinates to City name?
- HTTP Request swift providing parameters
- Type variable in protocol – Swift 2
- Extract associated value of enum case into a tuple