How to use HTTP Live Streaming protocol in iPhone SDK 3.0
I have developed on IPhone application and submitted to App store. But my application got rejected based on below criteria.
Thank you for submitting your yyyyyyyy
application. We have reviewed your
application and have determined that
it cannot be posted to the App Store
at this time because it is not using
the HTTP Live Streaming protocol to
broadcast streaming video. HTTP Live
Streaming is required when streaming
video feeds over the cellular network,
in order to have an optimal user
experience and utilize cellular best
practices. This protocol automatically
determines bandwidth available to
users and adjusts the bandwidth
appropriately, even as bandwidth
streams change. This allows you the
flexibility to have as many streams as
you like, as long as 64 kbps is set as
the baseline feed.
How to ask the Apple Review team to review an app more quickly than usual? Will use of the PayPal iOS library get my app rejected? Obtain Apple software id number before appstore submission (for Appirater) How to debug “Invalid Bundle” error which happens only after submitting to app store Error while uploading to App store using Application loader HTTP live streaming server on iPhone
In my apps I have to stream prerecorded m4v and mp3 files from my server. I used MPMoviePlayerController to stream and play those videos / audio.
How to implement the HTTP Live Streaming Protocol in my apps? Also can I get some sample code?
Thanks in advance!
- Why Was This App Rejected?
- Obtain Apple software id number before appstore submission (for Appirater)
- How does Apple know you are using private API?
- Read SMS message in iOS
- Using a Java library in an Objective-C Mac app, and putting that app on the Mac App Store
- My app was just rejected for using the Ad support framework. Which library is responsible?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to use HTTP Live Streaming protocol in iPhone SDK 3.0”
There are many documents about Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming:
- HTTP Live Streaming Overview
- IETF HTTP Live Streaming Internet-Draft
There are many encoder devices claim to support this protocol e.g.,
- Inlet’s Spinnaker, acquired by Cisco and renamed to Cisco Media Processor Family.
For a software solution, please give a visit to Wowza
Please check the below notes specified in apple documentation.
****Important: iPhone and iPad apps that send large amounts of audio or video data over cellular networks are required to use HTTP Live Streaming.****
- Does libxml2 support XPath 2.0 or not?
- Turn off Autocorrect Globally in an App
- While fetching Chat History I am Not getting Both user History from Openfire
- Test iPhone App on customers devices
- Conditional Segue from UITableView to DetailView based on object state
- Push notifications not working properly when the app is not active (killed)
- How to create popover in iPhone app?
- xcode “compile source as” override for specific file
- Using UpdateChildValues to delete from Firebase
- RetainCount OK to use in this instance?
- iOS background music problems
- Revolving animation, that follows finger, of uibuttons that follows outer path of circle
- iOS7: background task (“myapp” has active assertions beyond permitted time)
- FBSessionDelegate methods not firing
- exclude subview from UITapGestureRecognizer