How to use Media Segmenter for split video?
I have read many documents still very confused about
HTTP Live Streaming.
But i am still trying for solution.. and i have convert my video in
.ts format with
Now i know that i have to split my video and have to create playlist with the use of
But i don’t know where is
mediasegmenter and how to use it to split video.
I am very new to this so sorry for this silly Question..
Any help would be appreciated..!!
Thanks in advance..!!
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “How to use Media Segmenter for split video?”
Here: 35703_streamingtools_beta.dmg or go to http://connect.apple.com/ and search for “HTTP Live Streaming”, or download from http://developer.apple.com/resources/http-streaming/. Usage:
mediafilesegmenter -t 10 myvideo-iphone.ts
This will generate one .ts file for each 10 seconds of the video plus a .m3u8 file pointing to all of them.
If you use FFMpeg, it’s very easy to split files with it.
Don’t use Media Segmenter.
Simply write something like this:
ffmpeg.exe -i YourFile.mp4 -ss 00:10:00 -t 00:05:00 OutFile.mp4
where -ss 00:10:00 is time offset , -t 00:05:00 is duration of OutFile.mp4.
This will create OutFile.mp4 which contains 5 minute video(-t 00:05:00) of YourFile.mp4
(from 00:10:00 to 00:15:00 of YourFile.mp4).
And also you can create .ASX playlist which is able to cast streams and is very simple.
- iOS8 – Simulator – How to get Locations simulated
- How can I adjust OpenEars wrong recognition
- How to use cocoapods with playground?
- Programmatically turn on/off wifi on real iOS device with UI Automation
- iOS – How to refresh/update Core Data transient property?
- reading samples with AVAssetReader and timeRange in real time
- Instagram API prevents redirection to iOS app upon successful login with 400 bad request error
- Speech recognition framework for iOS that supports Spanish
- IOS / PASSBOOK: Download a file (.pkpass) from dynamic link from IOS webview
- I have 30 annotations, and growing. Looking for a simpler way to code this?
- What is the difference between all these Auto Layout update methods? Are all necessary?
- Debugging crash in CoreGraphics/MapKit
- Facebook-ios-sdk with embedded UIWebView
- NSFileManager & NSFilePosixPermissions
- When should I use the “self” keyword?