HSV Color ranges table
I’m developing an App in which children need to find certain colors using a certain target dot on the camera screen – kind of augmented reality like.
I’ve got the whole thing working already, but with RGB colors.
For each color, red, green, blue, yellow, purple, etc. I’ve been testing and defining the ranges of the RGB values to determine when it is exactly which color. A lot of work.
However, I’ve learned that using HSV it works even better. But I don’t want to go through the whole process again of setting ranges for each color. But I simply can’t find it anywhere online, I’ve been googling for two hours already!
So what I’m searching for is pretty simple:
For a set of about 8 standard colors: red, green, blue, yellow, purple, etc the corresponding HSV ranges.
The color red –
Hue between 0 and 20, Saturation between 0.8 and 1.0, Value between 0.8 and 1.0. (not sure this is right, just an example)
I mean, someone must have done this already sometime!?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “HSV Color ranges table”
One of the first mathematically defined color spaces is the CIE 1931 XYZ color space. I think that article on Wikipedia should provide some additional insight in the complexity of what you would like to do. I am sure that someone has done this, but I don’t believe it’s open source.
The closest chart I found is publish on Wikipedia under Web colors article.
- Playing a video file saved in the app's documents directory
- Is it possible to generate Enterprise/In house Provisioning Profile of a wildcard AppID?
- Instantiate UIViewController programatically without nib
- ARKit – Is it possible to track objects like with vuforia?
- Is it possible to convert a Swift class into C void* pointer?
- Xcode warning when using MapKit and CoreLocation
- AVCaptureSession cancels background audio
- Creating breakpoint in Xcode for unrecognized selector
- Is there any way to get Facebook read_stream permission using the latest Facebook app review?
- Using AutoLayout, how do I keep a UILabel in the same place when the navigation bar disappears?
- Draw a perfect circle from user's touch
- Bundle Name, Executable Name, Product Name…anything else?
- Xamarin OpenEars Native Binding Not working on Device but works on Simulator
- duplicate device scheme in xcode 4
- When using Twilio iOS sdk and building Cordova app openssl crashes