HSV Color ranges table
I’m developing an App in which children need to find certain colors using a certain target dot on the camera screen – kind of augmented reality like.
I’ve got the whole thing working already, but with RGB colors.
For each color, red, green, blue, yellow, purple, etc. I’ve been testing and defining the ranges of the RGB values to determine when it is exactly which color. A lot of work.
However, I’ve learned that using HSV it works even better. But I don’t want to go through the whole process again of setting ranges for each color. But I simply can’t find it anywhere online, I’ve been googling for two hours already!
So what I’m searching for is pretty simple:
For a set of about 8 standard colors: red, green, blue, yellow, purple, etc the corresponding HSV ranges.
The color red –
Hue between 0 and 20, Saturation between 0.8 and 1.0, Value between 0.8 and 1.0. (not sure this is right, just an example)
I mean, someone must have done this already sometime!?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “HSV Color ranges table”
One of the first mathematically defined color spaces is the CIE 1931 XYZ color space. I think that article on Wikipedia should provide some additional insight in the complexity of what you would like to do. I am sure that someone has done this, but I don’t believe it’s open source.
The closest chart I found is publish on Wikipedia under Web colors article.
- handle when callback to a dealloced delegate?
- Sort array of dictionary
- iOS Simulator button not centered
- iOS BLE peripherals keep disconnecting immediately after discoverServices is called
- Disassemble default iOS apps with otool
- Firebase framework not found
- After updating Xcode to IOS 9, app stucks on splashscreen and initial viewcontroller is not loaded
- UIPageViewController returns no Gesture Recognizers in iOS 6
- Simple Swift class does not compile
- How To Store JSON Parsed Data Into Plist Using Objective C?
- Does every Core Data Relationship have to have an Inverse?
- iOS: UITableView cells with multiple lines?
- Storyboard static cells: dequeueReusableCellWithIdentifier returns nil
- Why isn't guard let foo = foo valid?
- No AVPlayer Delegate? How to track when song finished playing? Objective C iPhone development