if we're in the real pre-commit handler we can't actually add any new fences due to CA restriction
This question already has an answer here:
iOS 10: “[App] if we're in the real pre-commit handler we can't actually add any new fences due to CA restriction”
- Swift 3 - Comparing Date objects
- Testflight testers getting “unable to download app could not be installed at this time”
- How to localise a string inside the iOS info.plist file?
- In Xcode I see (no paired Apple Watch) even though the watch is paired and the watch's UDID is registered
- AVAudioPlayer no longer working in Swift 2.0 / Xcode 7 beta
- Xcode - Error creating LLDB target
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “if we're in the real pre-commit handler we can't actually add any new fences due to CA restriction”
This message appears when the orientation of the device changes and is probably some issue from Apple side. A radar has been filed for this issue (Radar Number 28250512)
You can ignore the message temporarily, or else, you can disable the logs given by OS by setting the environment variable as described in this answer.
in your Xcode:
Click on your active scheme name right next to the Stop button
Click on Edit Scheme….
in Run (Debug)–>select the Arguments tab
in Environment Variables click +
add variable: OS_ACTIVITY_MODE = disable
In Your Xcode Project Go to the Top of the screen you see Product Click on the Product and you see Bottom third option Scheme click on the Scheme you see Bottom third option Edit Scheme click on the Edit Scheme then First option is Arguments Passed On Launch and and you see + and – button here click on the + button and Write OS_ACTIVITY_MODE and check this and write bottom option close click on close your error will Remove Enjoy. :p
- How to call Python code from an existing iOS project written in Swift
- how to prevent iOS safari alert when trying to open non-installed native app?
- AVAudioPlayer is always nill and its isPlaying property is always false. The files are mixed while playing
- Linker command failed with exit code 1 error in Xcode project
- Separation between Header and first cell — In plain UITableView
- Syncing a local sqlite file to iCloud
- How to prevent a modal UIImagePickerController from rotating?
- Generic type constraint for numerical type only
- Difference Between Completion Handler and Blocks :
- Remote web application debugging not working in ios 8 beta
- NSTimer scheduledTimerWithTimeInterval and target is “class level function”
- Swift Alamofire Getting Token from Refresh Token Request Error
- Google Places API in iOS application
- Treat a single integer value as a range in Swift
- Frame is not changing in cellForRowAtIndexPath