if we're in the real pre-commit handler we can't actually add any new fences due to CA restriction
This question already has an answer here:
iOS 10: “[App] if we're in the real pre-commit handler we can't actually add any new fences due to CA restriction”
- Distributing for App Store using beta versions of Xcode
- Xcode 7 Beta 6, dyld ___NSArray0__ crash
- Xcode - Error creating LLDB target
- Testflight testers getting “unable to download app could not be installed at this time”
- Swift 3 - Comparing Date objects
- Unable to compile AWS CustomIdentityProvider on xcode 8 beta 6
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “if we're in the real pre-commit handler we can't actually add any new fences due to CA restriction”
This message appears when the orientation of the device changes and is probably some issue from Apple side. A radar has been filed for this issue (Radar Number 28250512)
You can ignore the message temporarily, or else, you can disable the logs given by OS by setting the environment variable as described in this answer.
in your Xcode:
Click on your active scheme name right next to the Stop button
Click on Edit Scheme….
in Run (Debug)–>select the Arguments tab
in Environment Variables click +
add variable: OS_ACTIVITY_MODE = disable
In Your Xcode Project Go to the Top of the screen you see Product Click on the Product and you see Bottom third option Scheme click on the Scheme you see Bottom third option Edit Scheme click on the Edit Scheme then First option is Arguments Passed On Launch and and you see + and – button here click on the + button and Write OS_ACTIVITY_MODE and check this and write bottom option close click on close your error will Remove Enjoy. :p
- Swift Protocol get only settable?
- Returning from method inside a @synchronized block
- How to print double quotes inside “”?
- Converting a Unix timestamp into Date as String? Swift
- How to sort an array which contains Dictionaries?
- compressing a video in iOS
- MPVolumeView in a UIAlertView?
- Explain Swift Iterators
- How to recognize continuous touch in Swift?
- Adding Colours (Colors) Together like Paint (Blue + Yellow = Green, etc)
- UILabel Align Text to center
- How to use custom fonts in iPhone SDK?
- How to encrypt the NSString value using DES in iPhone?
- UIPageViewController setViewControllers, UIPageControl not showing right current number
- AES encryption makes different result in iOS and Android