Ignore hidden files and directories with obj-c
Cocoapods No such file to load Error Detect Folder Access in Objective C or C++ on OSX (Like fs_usage command) Xcode won't let go a resource file Moving Files into a Real Folder in Xcode Swift - Unable to read/write from file Write a file on iOS
I want to execute all the hidden files and directories which start with the “.”
Thank you for your help in advance
- Resource files in subdirectory are copied to root directory of the app bundle
- Able to write/read file but unable to delete file SWIFT
- Don't have the pictures from directory on CollectionView
- Explanation of Xcode settings for folders added to project
- Moving Files into a Real Folder in Xcode
- Path directory usable in iOS
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Ignore hidden files and directories with obj-c”
NSFileManager *fileManager = [NSFileManager defaultManager]; NSArray *theFiles = [fileManager contentsOfDirectoryAtURL:[NSURL fileURLWithPath:@"/Users/Anne/Desktop/"] includingPropertiesForKeys:[NSArray arrayWithObject:NSURLNameKey] options:NSDirectoryEnumerationSkipsHiddenFiles error:nil]; NSLog(@"%@",theFiles);
- How to acess contacts of iPhone in IOS 6
- How to send MSMessage in Messages Extension?
- How to change image for UIButton after user click on Done button is another UIView in iOS
- Can we test if objects conforming to the same protocol are identical in swift without casting?
- Show a view over the keyboard
- iOS playing audio to multiple bluetooth devices concurrently
- Forward vertical scrolls from UIScrollView to a sibling UITableView
- How to build against older iOS versions with the latest Xcode downloads?
- How can I add CGPoint objects to an NSArray the easy way?
- Swift 3 Value of type 'Any?' has no member 'object'
- CoreData:Migrate data from bundled db
- XCode 4.3 Unable to load persistent store UserDictionary.sqlite
- How to prevent the extra view displaying an access code when using Google OAuth 2.0
- iPhone, Obj-C, How can I use in app email from an actionsheet button click while using addSubview?
- UICollectionView crashes randomly because of highlighting issue