importing a project into a remote SVN server in XCode 5
Previously in XCode 4, in the Organizer screen, in the Repositories section, there was an option (import) to import a project into an SVN server, this option is now disabled in Xcode 5’s Source Control menu although the repository is added in the Accounts section in XCode’s preferences.
how can I use this import feature with Xcode 5 to import my project into the remote SVN server ?
thanks in advance.
P.S. I don’t want to import the project manually on the SVN Server, because I faced problems with the manual import, and I also don’t want to solve this problem by paying $20 to purchase and install the OSX Server product which is supposed to solve this problem by running the OSX Service on the SVN server machine.
- how to compare two NSMutableArray?
- AudioSession input from bluetooth output to line out or speaker
- iOS 10.0 Speech Recognition Error kAFAssistantErrorDomain
- How do I make subview appear in UI immediately after adding it?
- Is it safe to schedule and invalidate NSTimers on a GCD serial queue?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “importing a project into a remote SVN server in XCode 5”
Follow the same process from this answer:
Checkout empty trunk to a folder let say : /local/
copy all codes (Xcode project) to /local/
Open Xcode project from /local
Now you are able to commit everything.
PS. There is no import functionality (like what you want) in Xcode 5.
- Is there a way to have Xcode 5 autocomplete like Visual Studio?
- Swift Playgrounds: Replacement for captureValue(_:withIdentifier:)
- Objective C: How to upload image and text using HTTP POST?
- Xcode “Thread 1: signal SIGSTOP”
- dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/MyDSK.framework/MyDSK -> SWIFT iOS 8.0
- Linking error in unit test using URLRequestConvertible
- TextField Draggable in Swift iOS
- Create local location based notifications in swift
- How do you calculate the day of the year for a specific date in Objective-C?
- iOS9 Sprite Kit issues
- how to add button in UIAlertController In IOS 9
- Xcode 7 UI Tests , Recording button is greyed out
- Show/Hide TabBarController in iphone
- Building a distributable static library that uses cocoapods
- Including an embedded framework using a cross-project-reference: Header no such file or directory