importing a project into a remote SVN server in XCode 5
Previously in XCode 4, in the Organizer screen, in the Repositories section, there was an option (import) to import a project into an SVN server, this option is now disabled in Xcode 5’s Source Control menu although the repository is added in the Accounts section in XCode’s preferences.
how can I use this import feature with Xcode 5 to import my project into the remote SVN server ?
thanks in advance.
P.S. I don’t want to import the project manually on the SVN Server, because I faced problems with the manual import, and I also don’t want to solve this problem by paying $20 to purchase and install the OSX Server product which is supposed to solve this problem by running the OSX Service on the SVN server machine.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “importing a project into a remote SVN server in XCode 5”
Follow the same process from this answer:
Checkout empty trunk to a folder let say : /local/
copy all codes (Xcode project) to /local/
Open Xcode project from /local
Now you are able to commit everything.
PS. There is no import functionality (like what you want) in Xcode 5.
- How to test Smart App Banner Urls on in Dev environment
- How to register for an event that reminds app on specified time in iOS
- property not working with getter AND setter
- After changing image size, image's transparent part became black
- iOS SpriteKit animation does not appear
- How can you use AFNetworking or STHTTPRequest to make a request of a SOAP web service?
- UIViewController lifecycle calls in combination with state restoration
- How to use Localizable.strings stored in a CocoaTouch Framework?
- Customize uiswitch image properly?
- UIAlertView first deprecated IOS 9
- MPMediaQuery to return local items only
- Disabling the NSTableView row focus ring
- Tap gesture on multiple imageview inside scrollview not firing event , only first imageview tap gesture working?
- How to pass a variable from a class to another?
- Storyboard Could not instantiate class named UIStoryboardUnwindSegueTemplate crash