install mobileprovision file – Xcode 6
I know this is simple, but I’ve read through all the questions and there doesn’t seem to be a simple answer to this.
I wan’t to select my distribution profile in Code Signing Identity in the build. But all my certificates are grayed out:
(No cretificate found)[check profile]. – check profile is the name of my mobileprovision file.
How do I get this profile though to show up in XCode? and where would it show up?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “install mobileprovision file – Xcode 6”
Full description is here:
Set the project level code signing build settings to their defaults:
Navigate to the Project > Build Settings tab.
Set the Provisioning Profile build setting to Automatic for all build configurations.
Set the Code Signing Identity build setting:
Set to iOS Developer for all build configurations in iOS projects.
Set to Mac Developer or Developer ID, as appropriate, for all build configurations in OS X projects.
- MacOsX: How to launch an application (.app) from a “Command Line Tool” type of app
- Mac app has embedded provisioning profile
- use of @property and @synthesise?
- Escaping Closures in Swift
- Some kind of absolute time interval that can be stored in an int and is fast to construct
- Save & Retrieve TableViewCell checkmark using NSUserDefaults in Swift
- iOS first inapp-purchase must submit binary for sandbox testing
- JSON with “(” “)” brackets istead of “”
- Simple way to identify iOS user agent in a jQuery if/then statement?
- Creating a horizontal scrolling collectionview in Swift
- How to animate only x Axis in core plot?
- Sign a string with an RSA private key
- The resulting API analysis is too large when upload app to mac store
- iOS UIWebView app opens link in Safari