Install old cocoapods?
My entire project is wack currently because none of the dependencies are compliant with cocoapods 1.0. Not only are millions of Podspecs not working, there are also multiple other issues which used to be warnings and are now build halting errors… so frustrating.
I have tried removing
sudo gem uninstall cocoapods and
sudo gem install cocoapods -v 0.39.0 and the same errors are occurring. It looks like it’s installing it anyway or something?
cocoapods (0.39.0) cocoapods-core (1.0.0, 0.39.0) cocoapods-deintegrate (1.0.0) cocoapods-downloader (1.0.0, 0.9.3) cocoapods-plugins (1.0.0, 0.4.2) cocoapods-search (1.0.0, 0.1.0) cocoapods-stats (1.0.0, 0.6.2) cocoapods-trunk (1.0.0, 0.6.4) cocoapods-try (1.0.0, 0.5.1)
How do I use 100% old version until these libs are fixed?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Install old cocoapods?”
Step 1 Run
sudo gem install cocoapods -v 0.39.0, this will install the version you want.
Step 2 Run
sudo gem list, which will give you a list of all the gems you have installed as well as their version; you’ll note that you have multiple versions of cocoapods installed.
Step 3 Uninstall the version(s) you don’t want with
sudo gem uninstall cocoapods -v 1.0.
Step 4 Confirm you are now running the correct version of cocoapods with
- Custom table view cell: IBOutlet label is nil
- performSegueWithIdentifier and viewDidLoad
- Multiple UIAlertViews in the same view
- mask text inside uitextview/uiwebview
- Objective-c: How can I get Class instance in class method
- Centering a view in its superview using Visual Format Language
- Detecting which audio track is playing on device in iOS Swift
- (Swift) NSTimer Stop when Scrolling
- How to encode emission or specular info in the alpha of a open gl texture
- Reasons not to use _Bool in Objective-C?
- How to delete a row in UITableView manually?
- Cant Get the activity indicator to show on iPhone app
- Add UIImage on top of another UIImage
- NSDictionary: method only defined for abstract class. My app crashed
- How to put notifications on iOS application to repeat every one (1) hour?