Instruments > Allocations not showing app classes/objects
In previous versions of Instruments I had no problem but now (v6.2) for some reason Allocations won’t list any of my app’s objects. I’ve tried Debug and Release Mode:
Note, the filter “VC” should catch all the ViewControllers. And without the filter…
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Instruments > Allocations not showing app classes/objects”
I tested this out with both 6.2 and 6.3 and encountered the issue. Also I was using the iOS 8.2 and 8.3 simulators. However, when I switched to the iOS 8.1 simulator, it worked properly. So it’s not so much a bug with Instruments as it is an iOS bug, it appears, or at the very least a combination of the two.
So a workaround for now is to test Allocations using iOS 8.1 or earlier.
- Downloading a file from url and saving to resources on iPhone
- In iOS, how can you programmatically fill out a pdf form field?
- Saving application data state on exit
- Today Extension Failed to inherit CoreMedia permissions from
- gcc command line on Mac OS X with XCode 2.5
- MKMapView show incorrectly saved region
- iPhone — How to find topmost view controller
- Xcode 6.1 different “deployment info” section for duplicated target
- Does CFHostGetAddressing() support ipv6 DNS entries?
- iOS4: how do I use video file as an OpenGL texture?
- Dictionary in Swift
- Passing variables between Storyboards without Segues – Swift
- Xcode how to parse Json Objects
- Converting Country Codes to Country Names
- Value of type 'String' has no member 'stringByTrimmingCharactersInSet'