Integrate Facebook SDK inside my iOS Framework
I’m trying to integrate Facebook SDK inside my framework (which I publish to developers) but get a collision when users using my SDK already have Facebook SDK on their app. Is there any way around it?
- Facebook SDK 3.1 - Error validating access token
- FBSDKSharePhoto not sharing link alongside photo using Swift
- “apprequests” dialog reports success, recipients receive nothing
- FB Login using Swift 3 not returning any values and not get back the user to the App after successful login
- Apple rejected app 10.6 because Facebook opens Safari to login
- Cannot change the height of Login Button in FBSDKLoginKit?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Integrate Facebook SDK inside my iOS Framework”
I suggest you to only link Facebook SDK to your Custom Framework, but should not copy Facebook Framework inside your Custom Framework, you can also ship FacebookSDK.framework separately with your Custom Framework.
So there will be no collision between two FacebookSDK as the user will only add one FacebookSDK in their project. In this case users also aware of adding both two framework in their project.
- UINavigationController within ViewController, gap at top of view
- How can I call a view controller function from an iOS AppDelegate?
- Simple resizing of UIImage in XCODE
- Upload image with multipart form-data iOS in Swift
- Parse whole pdf-page to NSString on an iPhone
- swift showing posts from all firebase users
- iOS devices as web server
- Drawing Game Center like tableview cells
- How to solve “String interpolation produces a debug description for an optional value; did you mean to make this explicit?” in Xcode 8.3 beta?
- What does “fatal error: unexpectedly found nil while unwrapping an Optional value” mean?
- How can I run / record an iOS app in the XCode 6 iOS Simulator?
- Writing data to sqlite xCode
- Objective-C 101 (retain vs assign) NSString
- instantiate from protocol.Type reference dynamically at runtime
- Is it possible to assign an array to a class property by reference rather than a copy?