Integrate Stripe SDK in iOS (Swift)
I added Stripe SDK to my iOS app (added PassKit.framework alongside the StripePublishableKey in AppDelegate) via manual installation, but I came across one of two issues when the import statement (tried both
#import <Stripe/Stripe.h> and
#import "Stripe.h") was added to the bridging header file:
#import <Stripe/Stripe.h>, the bridging header no longer imports, despite having worked before. (I checked Swift Compiler under Build Settings and the file is correct. Plus once I removed elements of Stripe, the problems went away).
#import "Stripe.h", I get errors that indicate that the SDK isn’t picked up at all.
(I’ve checked the SO archive for relevant threads, which pointed to the aforementioned import statements as possible solutions. And, as a Swift learner, I’m not as familiar with implementing Obj-C solutions. I cobbled what I could from Stripe’s documentation.)
Is this a Stripe problem? What am I missing in implementation?
- AVFoundation - Reverse an AVAsset and output video file
- Get album year for item in iPod library?
- iOS home button warning, is it possible?
- How to prevent multiple event on same UIButton in iOS?
- Can i still publish iOS apps without iPhone 6 launch images (apps that run in scale mode only)?
- UILabel appear in debug view hierarchy but not in the application
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Integrate Stripe SDK in iOS (Swift)”
This worked for me and hopefully this will be helpful for anyone who finds himself/herself in the same predicament. First, it’s
#import <Stripe/Stripe.h>. Next, adding turning on Passbook under Capabilities allowed Passkit.framework to be linked to the app (or recognized in the library).
- Making an animation to expand and shrink an UIView
- Write extend file attributes swift example
- App with AVPlayer plays mp4 interrupt iPod music after launched
- Query a GeoPoint from Parse and add it to MapKit as MKAnnotation?
- Want to display a 3D model on the iPhone: how to get started?
- Swift Collection underestimateCount usage
- Problems creating an animated gif in Swift
- CAGradientLayer not autoresizing
- How to build an iOS like settings module?
- How do I add an action or outlet to a class in Xcode 4.3.1?
- Swift convert UInt to Int
- How to convert NSDate in to relative format as “Today”,“Yesterday”,“a week ago”,“a month ago”,“a year ago”?
- iOS: config profile for mobile device management
- Is Silent Remote Notifications possible if user has disabled push for the app?
- What does it mean to “weak-link” a framework?