iOS 11 Extra top space in UITableView
When I updated my app on iOS 11 SDK , TableView started behaving Weird , It is adding extra top space , but actually that extra space is Cell itself but it is not rendered , please look through attached image before ios 11 update and after.
- reloadData doesn't work
- Apple Mach-O Linker Error armv7s & libGoogleAdMobAds.a
- The iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s simulators disappeared after upgrading to Xcode 8. How do I get them back?
- iOS/tvOS playground fails with “Unable to find execution service for selected run destination”
- IOS app killed for Low Memory but no Memory Warning received
- How to get device descriptor and configuration descriptor of usb device in Mac?
- Synchronized Array (for likes/followers) Best Practice
- Multiple variable assignment in Swift
- Whose view is not in window hierarchy issue
- is it possible to save NSMutableArray or NSDictionary data as file in iOS?
- Swift/PHP How to display mysql data (json) in UITableView using Alamofire
- IOS 7 interactivePopGestureRecognizer is freezing app
- Swift How to change UIAlertController's Title Color
- Correct crop of CIGaussianBlur
- Quicker if-statement: if `variable` is “value” or “value”
- What is the more elegant way to serialize my own objects with arrays in Swift
- Swift Parse : How to Push Notification To a Specific Device/objectId
- PDF to image creation in ios
- malloc: *** error for object 0x165060: pointer being freed was not allocated?
- How to disable/enable the return key in a UITextField?
- Restoring In-App Purchase Swift