iOS: “error in __connection_block_invoke_2: Connection interrupted” but app only uses < 20 MB of memory
A simple app with only a single view controller, loading only 5 lines of text, generates the following error:
error in __connection_block_invoke_2: Connection interrupted
This SO post suggests the problem is memory, but according to the Xcode Memory Report, the app only uses between 10.7 MB – 18.1 MB of memory — falling well below the threshold outlined in the SO post.
What else could cause this error?
- How to show HTML text from API on the iPhone?
- Instagram Sharing button for iOS 9 & 10
- JSON structure with Swift and Alamofire
- swapping images using pan gesture
- Xcode 9 custom fonts not working
- Using NSPredicate to filter based on multiple keys (NOT values for key)
- UIControlEventTouchDragExit triggers when 100 pixels away from UIButton
- Swift beta 6 – Confusing linker error message
- NSInteralInconsistencyException – UIKeyboardLayoutAlignmentView
- Merge Two Video files in iPhone Application
- How to create an NSDictionary with multiple keys?
- Whats is methodLists attribute of the structure objc_class for?
- Play audio through upper (phone call) speaker
- Monodevelop 2.8, XCode 3.2.6, Interface Builder: Outlets and Actions
- Swift iOS Remove microphone key from keyboard in code