iOS: “error in __connection_block_invoke_2: Connection interrupted” but app only uses < 20 MB of memory
A simple app with only a single view controller, loading only 5 lines of text, generates the following error:
error in __connection_block_invoke_2: Connection interrupted
This SO post suggests the problem is memory, but according to the Xcode Memory Report, the app only uses between 10.7 MB – 18.1 MB of memory — falling well below the threshold outlined in the SO post.
What else could cause this error?
- How to force UNIDIRECTIONAL to-many relationship to persist
- sqlite3 - iOS - database is locked
- query & where in Firebase (swift 3)
- iOS: what is the equivalent of an event listener in Objective-C?
- detecting uibutton pressed in tableview: Swift Best Practices
- Behaviour of threads when entering background in iOS multitasking
- How to make physics bodies stick to nodes anchor points
- How to set status bar's content color to white on iOS 7
- Internal clock in iPhone background mode
- Correct way to send data through a socket with NSOutputStream
- UITextView NSAttributedString Size
- How to ensure that iOS app received EVERY push notification send by server?
- What was the reason for Swift assignment evaluation to void?
- UITableView set to static cells. Is it possible to hide some of the cells programmatically?
- What is the difference when change to use optional chaining replace forced unwrapping in swift?
- What's the dSYM and how to use it? (iOS SDK)
- Xcode – Test class File is part of module, ignoring import
- How would I store a video into firebase storage from swift?
- Show method definition/description in Xcode 4
- Xcode 7 debug output: “ERROR:177: timed out…mMajorChangePending=0”
- CoreData class miss match in unit test