iOS – file does not contain an armv7s slice
I cannot build and test on devices because Xcode gives me this error:
ld: file is universal (3 slices) but does not contain a(n) armv7s slice: /.../Classes/AddThis/libAddThis.a for architecture armv7s
How do I update this library to support armv7s?
- xcode 6 asset catalog iphone 6
- How to find source of print() or NSLog() console output in Xcode
- UITableViewAutomaticDimension not working in Xcode 6.3
- Convert Objective-C enum constants to string names
- function setQueuePriority has different performance on iOS emulator and on iPhone
- Programmatically setting iphone simulator location
4 Solutions Collect From Internet About “iOS – file does not contain an armv7s slice”
libAddThis.a needs to be built for the armv7s architecture. If you don’t have control over this then you will need to remove armv7s from valid architectures as you did.
Try setting the Build Active Architecture Only to ‘YES’ in the Project Build settings.
I did this by changing valid architecture from build setting.
I am attaching a screenshot for your help.
armv7s to the Valid Architectures setting in the Build Settings for the library’s project/target.
- Current location permission dialog disappears too quickly
- xcode 6 swift system() command
- Removing from array during enumeration in Swift?
- A server with the specified hostname could not be found
- Mapbox: libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException (lldb)
- Black bars with HDMI Adapter on iPad 2
- PHP-like string parsing
- NSTask and NSPipe example to comunicate with the command line objective-c
- To detect IOS device type
- Cannot invoke initializer for type 'AnyObject?' with no arguments
- Why doesn't ARC free memory when using but works fine using init]?
- Run a shell script before build in Xcode
- Multiple delegates per one object?
- Using @property and @synthesize with ivar implicit creation