iOS – How to get raw offset for timezone?
How do I get the raw offset in milliseconds for Coordinated Universal Time in iOS programmatically?
- Choosing random image for SKSpriteNode
- Does UIImageView cache images?
- Using OpenCV in Swift iOS
- Rotating image by 3*Double.pi/2 makes image not appear (swift3)
- Decoding H264 VideoToolkit API fails with Error -8971 in VTDecompressionSessionCreate
- Can i change multiplier property for NSLayoutConstraint?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “iOS – How to get raw offset for timezone?”
NSInteger millisecondsFromGMT = 1000 * [[NSTimeZone localTimeZone] secondsFromGMT];
In Swift 3 and Swift 4:
let millisecondsFromGmt = 1000 * TimeZone.autoupdatingCurrent.secondsFromGMT()
Please see answer to my question:
It seems to be more precise regarding expression raw offset, because “raw” actually should mean “without DST at all”, like it is in Java (
- iOS lazy-loading of table images
- Read/write file in Documents directory problem
- How do I create a new C++ project in XCode?
- How do I increase or decrease the size of a button in Swift?
- Multiple UNUserNotifications not firing
- Xcode Error Message: “could not inspect application package”
- Can't launch QtCreator debugger since XCode update to version 6
- reduce camera/photo library image file size for less than 100 KB in iphone
- How to ensure make sure I´m not accessing data until it´s loaded in?
- iOS/Swift 1.2 NSDictionray/Dictionary on NSStandardUserDefaults
- How to get a CGPoint from a tapped location?
- Shutter animation AVFoundation iphone
- NSPredicateEditor row templates not configurable in interface builder
- How to configure independent sets of runtime settings in XCode
- Apple Mach -O Linker command failed