iOS – How to get raw offset for timezone?
How do I get the raw offset in milliseconds for Coordinated Universal Time in iOS programmatically?
- NSDate change time zone
- Get Timezone/country from iPhone
- iPhone - Correct way for getting current date and time for a given place / timezone and compare it with another date/time in the same place
- Date comparison or timezone not set properly
- Convert UTC to local time in objective C
- Getting current time from timezone, not the system/mobile time
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “iOS – How to get raw offset for timezone?”
NSInteger millisecondsFromGMT = 1000 * [[NSTimeZone localTimeZone] secondsFromGMT];
In Swift 3 and Swift 4:
let millisecondsFromGmt = 1000 * TimeZone.autoupdatingCurrent.secondsFromGMT()
Please see answer to my question:
It seems to be more precise regarding expression raw offset, because “raw” actually should mean “without DST at all”, like it is in Java (
- How to get the frame of a view inside another view?
- How can I resolve a red (moved) file in Xcode 5?
- iOS – Can't stream video from Parse Backend
- iOS Autolayout – Frame size not set in viewDidLayoutSubviews
- “Use of undeclared type” in Swift, even though type is internal, and exists in same module
- Custom Calendar View in IOS
- How to implement Blowfish algorithm in iOS
- Generate walking directions with Maps app iOS
- Store a closure as a variable in Swift
- Why the display of Unicode characters for superscripted digits are not at the same height?
- MKMapview annotation dynamic pin image changes after zooming
- How can you mimic the description output?
- Retrieving date of birth with Google OAuth API
- Today Extension has a title, but no body iOS 8
- Image size limitations in mobile safari?