iOS , ld: framework not found GoogleMaps for architecture arm64
I’m developing an app using google maps. I will explain what I did with google maps, and maybe you can help me.
I was using Google maps frameworks without POD, but after a few errors about Google map Key I deleted the google map frameworks reference and I installed it using POD. Everything is working fine, but when I hit
Product -> TEST
now I get this error:
ld: framework not found GoogleMaps for architecture arm64
Any idea how fix this?
Podfile looks like this Cocoapods v1.0 beta 6):
platform :ios, '8.0' use_frameworks! target 'Project' do pod 'GoogleMaps' target 'ProjectTests' do inherit! :search_paths pod 'Mockingjay' end end
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “iOS , ld: framework not found GoogleMaps for architecture arm64”
Update Please check if you have same build settings in the
Build active Architectures only keys of the targets
Your podfile should look like this
platform :ios, '8.0' use_frameworks! target 'Project' do pod 'GoogleMaps' end target 'ProjectTests' do //inherit! :search_paths pod 'Mockingjay' end
project target before you start the
ProjectTest target, also why you add
inherit! :search_paths? it’s usually not needed unless you have some special requirement
If you want to you pods in the Test target than you have to add then in the test also the same way you have added in project’s main target
So your cocoa pods like this if “SwiftCocoaPods” is your main target name
//other top level imports target “SwiftCocoaPods” do pod "GoogleMaps" end target “SwiftCocoaPodsTests” do pod "GoogleMaps" end
Then you should add pods for the test also like “SwiftCocoaPodsTests”. you may replace the name with whatever you Test target name is
Else if you want to add the same pods in the multiple target you can use
def and use that in all the targets which looks like this
def project_pods pod "GoogleMaps" //add other pods which you want in all the targets end target “SwiftCocoaPods” do project_pods end //only add project_pods instead of pods individually target “SwiftCocoaPodsTests” do project_pods end
This works for me:
platform :ios, '9.0' source 'https://github.com/CocoaPods/Specs.git' use_frameworks! def all_pods pod 'GoogleMaps' end abstract_target 'Map Base' do all_pods target 'Map' do end target 'Unit Tests' do end target 'Device Tests' do end end
- UIPickerView that looks like UIDatePicker but with seconds
- `unrecognized selector sent to instance <OBJ_ADR>`after sending `dismissViewControllerAnimated:completion` to a UIViewController
- Shuffle NSMutableArray
- How to disable fast application switching (multitasking) on iOS 4?
- Sort an array with special characters – iPhone
- Invalid Bundle Structure – iOS
- iOS 6 – viewDidUnload migrate to didReceiveMemoryWarning?
- Need help for RestKit data sync scenario
- Core data max amount of entity
- How to convert xib to storyboard?
- Objective-C code (array.indexOfObjectPassingTest) to Swift
- How to do arithmetic between int and float in Swift?
- How To Turn Location Service On
- UISearchController updateSearchResults issue
- Calling C++ method from Objective C