iOS: limit app to 64-bit devices only
According to the latest Apple WWDC, starting from ios 9 there should be a way to limit installing app only on 64 bit devices.
I searched in XCode for this option but could not find anything. Is this already possible and if yes, how can i enable it?
- Screenshots for iTunes Connect with wrong aspect ratio
- In XCODE / Swift, how can I create a single function which can be called from various view controllers?
- Issue with uploading an image using Alamofire(has image as a parameter)
- Iterate array of weak references where objects conform to a protocol in Swift
- 'bytes' is unavailable: use withUnsafeBytes instead
- iOS how to simple return back to previous presented/pushed view controller programmatically?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “iOS: limit app to 64-bit devices only”
In Xcode, set the following values:
Build settings > Architectures
- Set to arm64 only. (click Other -> + and than enter arm64)
Build settings > Valid architectures
- Set to arm64 only.
- Set UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities to arm64 only.
The app will then not be able to run on a device that does not support 64-bit code.
- Swift 2.0 constraintsWithVisualFormat
- Cannot open storyboard (com.apple.InterfaceBuilder error -1.)
- Add a symbolic breakpoint on a selector in Xcode
- iOS mixed dynamic framework – bridge objc headers with private module
- NSAttributedString: Fit image to container
- Running a app forever in the background in iOS 8
- What does it mean when you check on “Recursive” in Header Search Paths
- How to get notified of UITableViewCell move start and end
- didRegisterForRemoteNotificationsWithDeviceToken not called in ios8, but didRegister…Settings is
- IOS Safari support plugins?
- Where to highlight UICollectionViewCell: delegate or cell?
- UITableView headers on the left side of sections (like Spotlight)
- Making text bold using attributed string in swift
- Adding autolayout constraints to navigation controller programatically
- Xcode debugging – displaying images