iOS Objective C – UIWebView AutoFill and Execute
I was wondering is there any possible way that I can have a webview that automatically inputs the values for text boxes on a website and submit so that the user can just bypass the search (in particular search forms) entirely? So the user is only shown the result?
An example is : http://www.eatwellguide.org/mobile/
Is there anyway I can automatically fill those in and press submit without the user even seeing this page. So, the webpage loads up to the results page?
Thanks in advance!
In response to the answer:
Is there any specific place I have to put this code? I put it after I did a load request to the webView for the site I listed above and then after the [super viewDidLoad], I put in the code you listed with values for first value and second value, with nameofOneInput being ‘SearchKeyword’, ‘SearchSubmit’ being the 2nd, and then the form id as ‘frmsAS’? It’s still not working. What am I doing wrong? I actually tried it to execute when the a button is pressed, still did not work
- iOS push notifications of other apps
- Swift Attempt to present UIAlertController whose view is not in the window hierarchy (presented after TWTRShareEmailViewController)
- Get word from tap in UITextView
- MobileSafari won't send back Cookies set with CORS
- SpriteKit SKPhysicsBody broken collisions
- Converting all text to lower case in Objective-c
Solutions Collect From Internet About “iOS Objective C – UIWebView AutoFill and Execute”
You obviously have to set
- Can't use AVCaptureDevice with a flash
- How to get parameters using symbolic breakpoints in Objective-C
- UISearchDisplayDelegate how to remove this opaque view?
- How to get my phonegap ipa file uploaded to the apple app store
- Xcode error with Cocoapod: “The document could not be saved. The file doesn’t exist”
- iOS Private API: lock device and power off the screen
- Xcode 8 recompiling complete code every time
- App crashes while loading with error in main.m
- Error '!dat' trying to set the (null) audio devices' sample rate
- Name of non-system font in iPhone
- How do I initialize CMMotionManager globaly to be used by different classes?
- All RestKit projects fail to build when archiving
- Post photo to Instagram using their iOS hooks
- iPhone: Detecting Tap in MKMapView
- CCATS on iOS AppStore and encryption