IOS: one account two iOS developer program
If I’m enrolled in one iOS developer program with a specific Apple ID, can I add that exact same account to another iOS developer program.
In the case where I’m working for two sellers in the app store, is it possible and/or desirable assuming I don’t mess up and confuse things on any one occasion?
- Delete a device from my developer account to increase the count
- Two iOS Developer Licenses on one Mac
- Is there any limitation to distribution of apps in iOS enterprise program?
- Can't create a new Certificate Signing Request(CSR)?
- Debug iOS app on iPhone without a developer subscription
- Changing or Removing Developer Name in App Store
Solutions Collect From Internet About “IOS: one account two iOS developer program”
Possible. If you enroll in multiple teams(programs) then after login you have to select your team. In each team you work in accordance with your role and permissions.
- How to get Ip address in swift
- IOS Segue – Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSGeneric Exception'
- Value sometimes returns as optional string with SwiftyJSON
- Search to highlight text in PDF using UIWebView
- Best way to know if application is inactive in cocoa mac OSX?
- How to change inactive icon/text color on tab bar?
- UITableView not updating
- How to play youtube video using URL in AVPlayer IOS?
- NSAttributedString Writing Direction
- Is it just the iPhone simulator that is restricted to Intel only Mac's?
- How do you duplicate a file in XCode?
- iOS 5 Attach photo to Twitter with Twitter API
- Turn off Xcode's unused variable warnings while typing
- How can I create a custom UIActivity in iOS?
- How to convert (.doc,.xls,.ppt) to pdf using objective c?