iOS Scatter core plot with a gap
How does one draw a scatter plot with a gap using core plot? I was using the core plot library. Everything is working fine but now I want to do a scatter plot with a gap at the beginning or in the middle of the dataline? Someone help me please?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “iOS Scatter core plot with a gap”
Have the datasource return
[NSNull null]. For example, if the plot has five data points and you return
nil for the x or y field at index 2, the plot will draw the points at indices 0 and 1 connected by a line and indices 3 and 4 connected by a line with a gap in between.
- openParentApplication only works when the app is running in the foreground
- How can I delete a “Run Script” build phase in Xcode 6?
- Date/Time parsing in iOS: how to deal (or not deal) with timezones?
- NSTimer on device is slower than in simulator
- ITMS – 90179 Invalid Code Signing / ITMS – 90209 Invalid Segment Alignment
- How keep NSTimer when application entering background?
- Touch Event on UIView
- Center 4 images with constraints autolayout
- How different is Objective-C from C++?
- how to make UIImage as NULL in objective-c
- Handling In-Call Status Bar with Custom Modal Presentation
- calculate illuminance from Exif Data
- iphone Json POST request to Django server creates QueryDict within QueryDict
- How to specify which GDB I can use in XCode on MacOS
- SpriteKit: run action while scene is paused