iOS Simulator Always resets Location to “None”
I’m debugging a location-aware app, and getting frustrated with the iOS simulator. For some reason every time I run my app from Xcode the Location setting (under the Debug menu) resets to “None” (from “Custom Location…”).
Anyone know how to prevent this?
- iphone app - how to get the current location only once and store that to be used in another function?
- How to work with deferred location iOS 6?
- iOS 9 how get locations even if app terminated
- Is it possible to use MKLocalSearch to find all nearby businesses?
- iOS Location Services visits and system Frequent Location
- How does the iPhone learn new WiFi locations in terms of using them for location estimates
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “iOS Simulator Always resets Location to “None””
In your project select edit scheme and go to the option tab. Edit default location to your liken.
Check apple doc for other customizable option. If you want to create a permanent location create a GPX file with editor or online generator
You can set it in Default location option as Shams Ahmed mentioned, but there is one more option.
If you want XCode to keep your preference you made in Debug – Location menu in iOS Simulator, simply deselect the Allow Location Simulation checkbox in the Edit scheme menu. Now the location will not be reset to “None” and iOS Simulator will respect your location setting.
- Core Data NSPredicate not returning records between two dates
- Determining the available amount of RAM on an iOS device
- How to customize numeric input for a UITextField?
- Permanently configuring LLDB (in Xcode 4.3.2) not to stop on signals
- How to handle YouTube video events (started, finished, etc) in uiwebview iOS
- Undefined symbols for architecture armv7 after importing RNCryptor
- Get number of images in Photos.app?
- Hide password with “•••••••” in a textField
- Set the status bar to black colour
- How would one implement autocapitalization for sentences with a custom keyboard in iOS?
- Background image not loading on device
- passing NSString from one class to the other
- What is an acceptable FPS for scrolling, and what are tips for improving performance?
- How to calculate the similarity of two line drawing images in swift
- Local Notification in Phonegap