iOS Simulator Always resets Location to “None”
I’m debugging a location-aware app, and getting frustrated with the iOS simulator. For some reason every time I run my app from Xcode the Location setting (under the Debug menu) resets to “None” (from “Custom Location…”).
Anyone know how to prevent this?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “iOS Simulator Always resets Location to “None””
In your project select edit scheme and go to the option tab. Edit default location to your liken.
Check apple doc for other customizable option. If you want to create a permanent location create a GPX file with editor or online generator
You can set it in Default location option as Shams Ahmed mentioned, but there is one more option.
If you want XCode to keep your preference you made in Debug – Location menu in iOS Simulator, simply deselect the Allow Location Simulation checkbox in the Edit scheme menu. Now the location will not be reset to “None” and iOS Simulator will respect your location setting.
- Xcode 3.2.1 GCC CLANG and LLVM demystification
- Open whatsapp on iOS with new phone number pre-filled
- Streaming screenshots over WebRTC as a video stream from iOS
- How to “set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug”
- NSNotificationCenter vs delegation( using protocols )?
- Specifying one Dimension of Cells in UICollectionView using Auto Layout
- cocos2d 2.0-rc2: end the director and restart
- UIView drag (image and text)
- Schedule Interactive UILocalNotification – Obj-C
- How to detect which 3rd sdk use UDID?
- Using guard with a non-optional value assignment
- Distinguish between iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
- iPhone hide Navigation Bar only on first page
- Different size classes for iPad portrait and landscape modes with containerviews
- Alternative ways to push view controllers with storyboard programmatically