iOS – Subclassing MFMessageComposeViewController to add extra functionality
I have subclassed
RMMessageComposeViewController : MFMessageComposeViewController. The extra functionality that I’m aiming for is for the
MFMessageComposeViewController to be able by itself to present a new message compose controller (over itself).
So I should from one
RMMessageComposeViewController instance present a new one. The message result from the new instance should be sent to the parent (or “old” one). So I suppose I need to set the parent message compose controller as the delegate when I’m creating the child (“new” one).
Could someone please help me think this out, what instance variables I need to add (parents, children?) How to setup the child message compose controller?
- Scale affine transformation scaling differently on iOS7 and iOS8/iOS9 in Swift
- Open an Alert asking to choose App to open map with
- Disable ARC on specific lines of code
- ld: file not found: linker command failed with exit code 1
- UIImagePickerController error: Snapshotting a view that has not been rendered results in an empty snapshot in iOS 7
- Xcode 6 launch failed: timed out trying to launch app on iPad
Solutions Collect From Internet About “iOS – Subclassing MFMessageComposeViewController to add extra functionality”
From the docs:
The message composition interface itself is not customizable and must not be modified by your application. In addition, after presenting the interface, your application is unable to make further changes to the SMS content.
What you’re trying to do there is explicitly not supported because of security concerns: It would make it easy for an application to forge messages. While you can probably push a view on top of it, I suspect your app would get rejected from the App Store for doing it.
I wouldn’t be surprised if MFMessageComposeViewController prevents an application from creating more than one instance at a time, though I haven’t confirmed this.
- iPhone SDK Nonatomic and Atomic
- Receipt alignment is not working properly in swift
- Save struct in class to NSUserDefaults using Swift
- UIViewController viewWillAppear not called when adding as subView
- iPhone app: avoiding white screen after splash screen. Let splash screen linger, hide it after UIWebview loads? Splash screen not hiding properly
- xcode – MPNowPlayingInfoCenter info is not displayed on iOS 8
- Conditional Compilation – Check Scheme
- get all ranges of a substring in a string in swift
- iOS Objective C – UIWebView AutoFill and Execute
- How to limit the movement of two anchored lines so they swing continually like a pendulum
- How can I generate pem file for push notifications in iphone?
- Swift Set of Structure Types
- Facebook SDK changes to Login in Pop-up view
- Xcode was crashed after adding ART.xcodeproj into Library