iOS Token Field
Any way of doing the described in this question in iOS?
NSTokenField with mixed token/string input, possible?
- IOS 9 NSURLConnection deprecated
- Add a topbar to iOS application visible to all views
- Change User-Agent
- Missing iOS symbols at “~/Library/Developer/Xcode/iOS DeviceSupport”
- How to bind an Objective-C static library to Xamarin.iOS?
- There is no .xib file when I create a new “Empty Application” in XCode
Solutions Collect From Internet About “iOS Token Field”
As you probably know there are no equivalent Classes for iOS, anyway there are a couple of project around that do this pretty well, for example TITokenField. You can use the control as it is or grab just the logic behind.
- How to use custom nib view in ViewController multiple times
- How to use image as button in ionic
- Make REST API call in Swift
- Starting Swift REPL for iOS vs OSX
- PNG validation on iOS
- Add a ScrollView to existing View
- Reading from private effective user settings warning when simulator opening
- UITableViewCell without using deprecated method initWithFrame:reuseIdentifier
- SCNCamera limit arcball rotation
- Same code base for iPhone/Desktop app
- How do I change the size of a 2×2 UICollectionView and fit the whole screen: Swift 3 Xcode 8
- Abstract entities and inheritance in Core Data
- Programmatically change splash screen in iOS?
- UITextView – Horizontal Scrolling?
- When to access properties with 'self'