iOS10 – transparent app background
- UIImage fill transparent part with another image
- GPUImage Video with transparency over UIView
- Completely transparent UITabBar in iOS 8
- How to present a modal atop the current view in Swift
- UIWebView PaginationMode always show white background, how to make it transparent?
- iphone how to I make a uitableviewcellaccessorydisclosureindicator background transparent?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “iOS10 – transparent app background”
This is one of those goodies that Apple reserves for themselves, unfortunately.
Because your app is sandboxed (can’t see inside other apps), you’re only allowed to use what iOS will allow you to use. When your app is loaded, the app is then what’s shown on the iOS stack, independent of the home screen, and Apple doesn’t make the home screen available to you.
You’ll notice when you load the app that the animation shows the app maximizing over the home screen. Unfortunately, that’s a bit of a visual trick, as the home screen isn’t necessarily left laying there in memory.
What if your app takes a screenshot of the home screen while launching (not sure if that is possible) and then you make that image the background image of the views in your app?
There seems to have been a private method that worked in iOS 7:
[[UIApplication sharedApplication] _setApplicationIsOpaque: NO]
But your app would probably be rejected. And even that method has silently failed since iOS 8.
- Simple Delegate Example?
- SpriteKit conveyor belt
- How to get the address of a latitude and longitude in an iphone application
- .dll Equivalent on Mac OS X
- How can I launch the Google Maps iPhone application from within my own native application?
- Get Facebook access token from Social.framework(iOS6)
- Get X and Y coordinates of a word in UITextView
- Using “Next” as a Return Key
- iPhone – dequeueReusableCellWithIdentifier usage
- the button is disabled when text view is empty else is enabled
- Fetch data from Firebase by joining tables in iOS
- What's a good way to iterate backwards through the Characters of a String?
- Best way to define an immutable class in Objective C
- retrieving core data into tableview cells swift
- Is there any FaceTime API for iPhone developers?