iOS10 – transparent app background
- UIWebView PaginationMode always show white background, how to make it transparent?
- How do I tell iOS that I do not want the app to stay in the background?
- Sound when the app is in the Background iOS
- UITableView set a web view and a button outside the web view as background
- Silent push notifications only delivered if device is charging and/or app is foreground
- iOS Run Code Once a Day
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “iOS10 – transparent app background”
This is one of those goodies that Apple reserves for themselves, unfortunately.
Because your app is sandboxed (can’t see inside other apps), you’re only allowed to use what iOS will allow you to use. When your app is loaded, the app is then what’s shown on the iOS stack, independent of the home screen, and Apple doesn’t make the home screen available to you.
You’ll notice when you load the app that the animation shows the app maximizing over the home screen. Unfortunately, that’s a bit of a visual trick, as the home screen isn’t necessarily left laying there in memory.
What if your app takes a screenshot of the home screen while launching (not sure if that is possible) and then you make that image the background image of the views in your app?
There seems to have been a private method that worked in iOS 7:
[[UIApplication sharedApplication] _setApplicationIsOpaque: NO]
But your app would probably be rejected. And even that method has silently failed since iOS 8.
- Xcode modifies current CoreData model version at every launch
- How to detect a tap gesture in subviews
- Argument of '#selector' does not refer to an '@objc' method, property, or initializer
- NSLog showing the previous Date
- Swift Copy of Realm File – Not Working
- Convert optional string to double in Swift 3
- Xcode Project Resource Organization and Structure
- iOS Can't perform HTTP GET request -Error Domain=NSURLErrorDomain Code=-1012
- “Cannot call value of non-function type 'HTTPURLResponse?'” (Alamofire 4.0)
- Swift error: launch path not accessible
- Rotating a UIButton by 90 degrees every time the button is clicked
- NSString stringWithContentsOfFile failing with what seems to be the wrong error code
- Video capture with 1:1 aspect ratio in iOS
- Get UIImage from function
- NSMutableArray stored with core data = WORKS, but after changing array DOESN'T WORK