iPad app only shows black screen after updating to iOS4 SDK
I just opened an iPad app I’d been working on and it was working fine, until now. I open it and the screen remains black, even after it’s loaded! It’s an OpenGL and I just downloaded the iOS4 SDK. I also added a provisioning profile. Would any of these changes result in a completely black screen with no error for no reason at all?
It loads the MainWindow.xib but doesn’t show it. It’s thinking but doesn’t register touch events. All this was working until now.
- My app crashes and closes down and there is very little information as to why
- iOS app crashing every other launch, can't find error
- App terminating due to uncaught exception NSUnknownKey Exception , key value not coding compliant
- How to do animations using images efficiently in iOS
- Simultaneous accesses to 0x1c0a7f0f8, but modification requires exclusive access error on Xcode 9 beta 4
- How to catch a Swift crash and do some logging
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “iPad app only shows black screen after updating to iOS4 SDK”
open your MainWindow.xib with Interface Builder
select the window
in Window Attributes check Visible at Launch and Full Screen at Launch.
I know nearly nothing about iPhone/iPod/iPad development, but i think this forum topic might be useful.
And if not. I suppose Apple has also released the iPad simulator along with iOS4 SDK, try debugging your app there.
Hope it helps.
“Solution: open your MainWindow.xib with Interface Builder select the window in Window Attributes check Visible at Launch and Full Screen at Launch.” – Ivan
Yeah, This is what I did to fix it. It wasn’t required before but for some reason now it is. I told apple about this in an error report about 3 weeks ago. But, thanks anyway.
- After NavigationBar Hide on Swipe, Cells appear between HeaderCell & Status Bar for a second
- Formatting UITextField's text as Phone Number as user types in
- Adding quartzcore to xcode 4 for iOS
- Xcode build warning – Target Integrity – Provisioning profile is expiring only for the ProjectnameTests Target
- Swift, Self from AnyObject
- C++ on xCode 7.01 on El Capitan Error -> Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
- UDID Replacement?
- Equivalent of fragment(android) in iOS
- Filter entire NSDictionaries out of NSArray based on multiple keys
- Adding Image Transition Animation in Swift
- Total sum from a set (logic)
- how to split strings in objective c
- iPhone does not discover Services on a Bluetooth LE tag on reconnection
- Camera image rotation issue
- Swift Radio Streaming AVPlayer