iphone – display encoded characters like å,ä,ö in UILabel
I have a list that uses UILabel for each of its rows. If I try to display special characters such as å,ä,ö, it displays them as å ä ö How do I convert them into a UTF8 encoded NSString?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “iphone – display encoded characters like å,ä,ö in UILabel”
The characters display correctly in a WebView because the HTML entities are correctly interpreted by it.
Maybe this handy NSString category can help you to display the text how you want in a UILabel:
Import both NSString+HTML.h and NSString+HTML.m files, then in your class use
and then you can use
NSString *decodedString = [encodedString stringByDecodingHTMLEntities];
You can also try HerbertHansen’s solution on the apple dev boards which doesn’t need a whole library
- If background applications can't launch automatically how does Cardcase launch on a location change?
- Firebase Root View Controller Not Found Warning
- ios UICollectionView separation on top / bottom between cells
- How do I rename a project in Xcode?
- Customkeyboard Implemention with UISearchBar?
- How to hide navigation bar in iPhone?
- Bitwise operations with CGBitmapInfo and CGImageAlphaInfo
- Asynchronous NSURLConnection with NSOperation
- CoreData: error: (14) I/O error for database
- semaphore_wait_trap when accessing class singleton using Swift
- Multistage animation using blocks
- Check Facebook Connect Session on IOS
- background image also scroll while scroll content in UISCROLLVIEW
- NSPersistentContainer concurrency for saving to core data
- Xcode/iOS — get rid of deprecation warnings for specific constants?