iPhone How to get image back from NSData
In my iPhone App I am storing image into
UIImage *image =imageView.image; NSData *myData = UIImagePNGRepresentation(image);
But How to get back “image” from “
NSData” and I can display it again into in to
Please Help and Suggest,
- How to programmatically increase UITableView cell's height in iPhone?
- UINavigationController within ViewController, gap at top of view
- How programmatically move a UIScrollView to focus in a control above keyboard?
- Detect when UITableViewCell goes out of scope
- UICollectoinView horizontal scroll with inter item spacing
- How do you display song lyrics in Karaoke style on the iPhone?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “iPhone How to get image back from NSData”
have you tried
UIImage *img=[UIImage imageWithData:data]; [yourImageView setImage:img];
- How to use a UIVisualEffectView inside of a circle
- How to develop/create a GUI for a QuickLook plugin?
- Make MKMapView only zoom in on the centerCoordinate?
- How to Set UITableViewCellStyleSubtitle and dequeueReusableCell in Swift?
- myView.frame.origin.x = value; does not work – But why?
- xcode swift – formatting text as phone number
- Readonly public property redeclared as readwrite in private interface.. understanding a bit more
- 2 different cell sizes in UICollectionView Objective C
- How can I change the name of a release target without affecting the build of unit test target?
- Why does Realm suggest that List<T> properties be declared using “let”?
- Swift Issue in passing variable number of parameters
- Undefined symbols for architecture armv7 SSZipArchive
- How to hide UINavigationBar 1px bottom line
- Ionic 2 Facebook Login – 'App Not Setup' & 'Not Logged in' & 'Given URL is not allowed' Errors
- draw line on MKMapView with pattern image