iphone uipickerview : image and text
is it possible to have an image (like an icon) next to a text in
I saw examples of
UIPickerViews with two Columns :one that has an image and another one with the text . this is not what I need , I need to have a single column with text and Images
- iOS: Keep application running in background
- Can I disable autolayout for a specific subview at runtime?
- How can I figure out what UITableViewCell I'm clicking on during a search?
- Linker error when unit testing: ld: illegal text-relocation to cstring in … from _av_image_check_size in …/libavutil.a(imgutils.o)
- Unable to get MacPort functionality after installing Xcode 4.3
- Pass variable to a detail view controller using a table in UIViewController (not UITableViewController!!)
Solutions Collect From Internet About “iphone uipickerview : image and text”
You will need to create your own view for each row of the picker. This is easy enough if it’s just a UIImageView and a UILabel. You can then pass the view to your picker using this UIPickerViewDelegate method.
- (UIView *)pickerView:(UIPickerView *)pickerView viewForRow:(NSInteger)row forComponent:(NSInteger)component reusingView:(UIView *)view
- How to use Auto Layout with container transitions?
- dynamic uitableview cell height
- How can I get Xcode 5 to run iOS unit tests on a Jenkins slave?
- Replacement for deprecated sizeWithFont: in iOS 7?
- Whether I should use @property(nonatomic,copy) or @property(nonatomic,strong) for my (NSString *) attr in An object?
- HighChart Libraries for Android and IOS
- Irregular animations from UITableView's deleteRowsAtIndexPaths:withRowAnimation:
- Xcode files and folders clean structure and organization
- Xcode autocomplete stopped working
- How to create a button that links to Safari?
- dismiss SKScene go back to UIKit Menu
- Warning about blocking item under version control (Xcode 4)
- Swift 3 – Mapbox – Customize User Location Annotation
- How can I address an app that started earlier, but is “Terminated due to Memory Pressure” now?
- Displaying interlaced (progressive) Image in UIImageView