Is it possible to change/set the alarm clock from a different application on the iPhone
Is it possible to access information like the alarm clock time and change it from a different application on the iPhone. And if its possible to do it, can it be approved by the app store to sell it?
- ios nstimer run in background for check alarm time is equal to current time and play audio
- iOs 8, start playing sound when in the background, alarm clock app
- Playing alarm in iphone with EKEvent
- Create an (repetitive high pitch) Alarm on a remote trigger when App is not running (iphone/android) just like Find My iPhone
- iOS - How can I schedule something once a day?
- Setting a new alarm in Apple's Clock App from another application
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Is it possible to change/set the alarm clock from a different application on the iPhone”
You can certainly do it—the CFPreferences API would probably be the right approach—but you definitely wouldn’t get allowed into the App Store. If you’re looking to make an alarm-clock application, check out the Scheduling Local Notifications docs.
- Different font size for different devices in Xcode 6
- Advanced iPhone Programming Books
- How do you add multi-line text to a UIButton?
- xcode 4.6 Target Build Setting missing the “Apple LLVM compiler 4.2 – … ” sections
- How to convert Range in NSRange?
- Detect key press on virtual keyboard
- how to set orientation for a view which is subviewed to window
- “Expected Declaration” Error in Swift in userDefaults
- How to refresh TableView Cell data during an NSTimer loop
- How do I save the contents of a UIWebView as an image
- Objective-c create variables in a loop
- What advantage(s) does dispatch_sync have over @synchronized?
- Upload ALAsset URL images to the server
- iPhone – how to select from a collection of UILabels?
- Generate a CSR in iOS Library?