Is it possible to get iphone's phone number programmatically in 2011?
Programmatically get own phone number in iPhone OS
Is it still impossible to get user’s phonenumber in iOS and have your app accepted to appStore like they say in this thread: Programmatically get own phone number in iOS ?
I hope that something’s changed since then.
What are the good alternatives?
- How to get requested image size for iOS8 PhotoKit?
- How to set top-left alignment for UILabel for iOS application?
- iOS create PDF invoice
- How can I get the actual date and time if the device date and time are inaccurate?
- How do I create a parallax effect in UITableView with UIImageView in their prototype cells
- Getting Error after redirecting to iOS app from google plus signin
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Is it possible to get iphone's phone number programmatically in 2011?”
No is not possible to get phone number by code.
but you can always ask the user their phone number using a model window..
Still not possible. For good reasons.
- A server with the specified hostname could not be found
- Don't launch simulator when running unittests
- iOS: Compare two dates
- iPad low memory warning, although no other apps are running, and my app allocates only 8 MB
- How to change the bundle identifier of an app in Xcode 5?
- Support different orientation for only one view iOS 6
- iAd error “Ad inventory unavailable”
- Rename a workspace in xcode 4
- Get to UIViewController from UIView?
- Microsoft Azure remote notifications in Swift 3
- AFNetworking 2.0 cancel specific task
- AVCaptureSession and background audio iOS 7
- Anti-alias diagonal edges of CALayer
- How to use Git properly with XCode?
- How to present UIAlertController from SKScene