Is it possible to get iphone's phone number programmatically in 2011?
Programmatically get own phone number in iPhone OS
Is it still impossible to get user’s phonenumber in iOS and have your app accepted to appStore like they say in this thread: Programmatically get own phone number in iOS ?
I hope that something’s changed since then.
What are the good alternatives?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Is it possible to get iphone's phone number programmatically in 2011?”
No is not possible to get phone number by code.
but you can always ask the user their phone number using a model window..
Still not possible. For good reasons.
- Implement a Debounced/Coalesced Pattern in Cocoa Touch like `layoutSubviews`
- AudioSessionSetProperty deprecated in iOS 7.0 so how set kAudioSessionProperty_OverrideCategoryMixWithOthers
- Direct “rate in iTunes” link in my app?
- Semicolon after the method name in Objective-C implementation file
- What leads to a no suitable image found error on Mac OS X?
- NSDateFormatter difference
- Customising the font/background colour of index/section bar in UITableView
- Present modal view controller in half size
- Detect if app is being built for device or simulator in Swift
- How to run or execute an SKAction from outside of the object?
- UITableView inside UIScrollView – Table Cell is not selectable
- What is the diffrence between isEqualToString and operator == in Objective C?
- AVFoundation Image orientation off by 90 degrees in the preview but fine in Camera roll
- How to use system build-in passcode screen to authenticate my App when user clicks Enter Password
- make UIView in UIScrollView stick to the top when scrolled up