Is there an API to connect to iCloud and get contacts and contact changes?
I’m wondering if there is an API of some sort available from Apple for iCloud, to which one can hook into and get notified when contact information changes.
The point of this is that I’m wondering whether it is possible to sync contacts from iCloud outside of iCloud (e.g. from iCloud to some sync server and then to other devices).
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Is there an API to connect to iCloud and get contacts and contact changes?”
Here’s an implementation of what you are looking for.
Although there is a bug within it, when you have more than 500 contacts, it doesn’t work.
I think there is a problem with pagination. If you find out what’s wrong with it, do tell.
- hitting a next button for a UITableViewcell
- Converting a date format in objective C
- Using Swift to display title of currently playing .MP3
- xcode 4 product still in red
- Convention for pointer *
- Is there an unrar library out there for iOS?
- Is there any way to get the tamper-proof date and time on iPhone?
- Are values stored in NSUserDefaults removed when the app that put them there is uninstalled?
- Rotate image in UIImageView
- Add FFMPEG library in iOS
- In Objective-c, safe and good way to compare 2 BOOL values?
- Are there any better videos that the stanford iphone series?
- Make a dictionary value non-optional as extension
- iOS crash 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'statement is still active' Core Data cache related?
- Instance was deallocated while key value observers were still registered with it