iTunes Connect Screenshot for iPhone 6/6Plus without Status Bar?
Hi and tnxs for reading.
Other posts are talking about iPhone6 and 6 Plus screenshot size for iTunes Connect
750 x 1334 pixels for hi-res portrait
1334 x 750 pixels for hi-res landscape
iPhone 6 Plus
1242 x 2208 pixels for hi-res portrait
2208 x 1242 pixels for hi-res landscape.
However they have to be uploaded without the status bar, so these dimensions do not look correct.
iTunes Connect Developer Guide gives different suggestions for 4S, 5 in case of including or not including the status bar, but not for the iPhone 6 and 6Plus, for which only the full size are provided.
Any suggestion please?
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “iTunes Connect Screenshot for iPhone 6/6Plus without Status Bar?”
Just ran into the same problem: I removed the status bar on all my screenshots (as I used to do it for the older iPhone models) only to learn that this does not work anymore for iPhone 6.
I looked at the screenshots of Apple’s own apps (e. g. Pages). They do leave the status bar in, but it doesn’t show a carrier and times is set to 9:41. This can be done by connecting the iPhone to a Mac and using it as camera input through Quicktime on Yosemite (like for app-previews).
Screenshots for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus must be uploaded WITH status bar, e.g.:
App store screenshots sizes for all devices
The Apple Dev Guide hasn’t been updated for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, you are right.
Remember the iPhone 6 Plus screenshot dimensions differ slightly from the real resolution. See:
(downsampling marked red in the webpage, no need to download the guide to see it).
My understanding at this point is that you have to photoshop the status bar out.
I looked at Uber’s app, and they had the status bar in there, with the time stamp and wifi bar.
So I guess its all round confusion.
- Linker command error: 'ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386'
- Pause & resume video capture for same file with AVFoundation in iOS
- Check if url image exist
- Bracket syntax in Objective-C
- rotate a UIView around its center but several times
- Use of bridgeToObjectiveC() in swift
- Saving a recorded AVAudioRecorder sound file: Now what? ( iOS, Xcode 4 )
- File monitoring using Grand Central Dispatch
- Retrieving the key name on AVMetadataItem for an AVAsset in iOS
- Why does this property need the 'retain'?
- Restore already bought in-app-purchases on iPhone?
- How to deploy iOS app to a iPhone using Delphi Seattle without Apple developer account?
- how to add on touch and detect UIImageView on view so i could move it around and not adding one on top of it?
- iOS universal app with healthkit won't run on iPad
- UIStatusBarStyle changes after displaying a UIWindow over UIStatusBar