iTunesArtwork breaking release submit to app store
I have an iOS 4.3 iPhone app built in Xcode4 that I’m submitting through the Application Loader app. I keep getting this error:
Icon specified in the Info.plist not found under the top level app wrapper: iTunesArtwork
I do have the following set:
- iTunesArtwork (JPEG with no extension) in root folder
- iTunesArtwork reference in Resources file
- 512×512 image size
- ‘Item 0; under ‘Icon Files’ array in info.plist
Far as I can tell, the above is exactly as it should be for the iTunesArtwork. Any ideas which step I missed?
- setting image for UIBarButtonItem - image stretched
- FBSDK (New Facebook SDK 4.0) Implementation is not working for Login with Facebook
- AVPlayer stops playing and doesn't resume again
- How to integrate Linphone into an existing project (SIP in IOS)
- Importing 3rd party library ZXing into Xcode
- iOS 7: Proper iPad icons for iPhone app?
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “iTunesArtwork breaking release submit to app store”
iTunesArtwork should be a PNG file and you shouldn’t include it in the Icon Files in info.plist.
Everything you need to know about app icons can be found in the following Q&A article.
You just include the iTunesArtwork (png with no extension) in the root folder of your project. Do not add it to your info.plist (this is unnessary and icons without extensions break Application Loader). Your CFBundleIconFiles should contain these icons only:
- Icon-72.png (optional for iPad)
- Icon@2x.png (optional for Retina)
- Icon-Small.png (optional for Search and Settings)
- Icon-Small-50.png (optional for search on an iPad)
- Icon-Small@2x.png (optional for Search and Settings)
(You can replace the word Icon with whatever you want)
The top three are the important ones, but since you already have the iTunesArtwork it isn’t too hard to make the others.
You should also set your CFBundleIconFile to just Icon.png to support older iOS versions
I think this blog will help you getting more details about current grapichs required for iOS app submission.
The iTunesArtwork –
The Artwork need to do by every iOS Developer
- UITableView example for Swift
- User made from Realm object has same Primary Key Realm
- How can I add a link for a rate button with swift?
- How do I include CSS resource in programmatically generated HTML for iPhone UIWebView?
- How to I import 3rd party frameworks into Xcode Playground?
- App frozen by UIKit after upgrading to Xcode 7
- Improper IDFA usage, your app is not respecting the Limit ad tracking setting in ios
- Turn off Xcode's unused variable warnings while typing
- IBOutlet properties does not update when using prepareForSegue method
- Unable to create snapshots with XCode
- Prefix Static Library iOS
- Programmatically lock iPhone screen in iOS 7
- Undefined symbols for architecture i386
- Where is the Git commit info set in Xcode 4?
- SWIFT: I don't get notifications from my CloudKit app?