Could someone please give me the use cases / best practices when using WKWebView.
let jscript = "my script" let userScript = WKUserScript(source: jscript, injectionTime: .atDocumentEnd, forMainFrameOnly: true) let userContentController = WKUserContentController() userContentController.addUserScript(userScript) let webViewConfiguration = WKWebViewConfiguration() webViewConfiguration.userContentController = userContentController webView = WKWebView(frame: self.view.bounds, configuration: webViewConfiguration)
- iOS 8 UITableView first row has wrong height
- How to get previous and next month in calendar
- Scrolling a horizontal UIScrollView in stepped increments?
- OpenGL ES 2.0 fragment shader to blur is slow and low quality
- Google Maps iOS SDK - Add UIView/UIButton over a GMSMapView
- Open another view when button is pressed in iOS
In my experience, WKUserScript seems to have more privileges, eg:
Pretty cool stuff that doesn’t exist in UIWebView
Found a nice explanation
- dyld: Symbol not found: _NSURLAuthenticationMethodClientCertificate when trying to run iOS app
- UITabBarController with diffent storyboard file for each ViewController of the TabBar
- Swift link Image from Parse array using segues to secondViewController
- Rounding in Swift with round()
- Applying part of a texture (sprite sheet / texture map) to a point sprite in iOS OpenGL ES 2.0
- FBSOpenApplicationErrorDomain Code=3
- iBeacon: didRangeBeacons stops getting called, must reset device for it to work again
- Generate an integer binary representation using Swift?
- How to encode and decode a custom class with NSKeyedArchiver
- Does Swift have documentation generation support?
- iOS Localization (Localizable.strings) not working
- Optional in Swift, return count of array
- Adding resource files to xcode
- Get tapped word from UITextView in Swift
- Saving and retrieving a bool with UserDefaults