Key bindings in Xcode 5
I used to do this:
Xcode duplicate line
But IDETextKeyBindingSet.plist doesn’t exist anymore.
There is a folder called “KeyBindings” with a blank text file in it.
So how do we set up key bindings now?
Specifically I just want command-D to duplicate the line the cursor is in, which is a basic functionality of every other IDE except Xcode.
- Is it possible to ctrl-drag in Storyboard to set a UINavigationControllerDelegate?
- How can I install application on the new iOS 8 using xCode 5?
- The document “XXXX.xib” could not be opened. Could not read archive
- Can Xcode 6 and Xcode 5 coexist on the same computer?
- iOS7 new update V 7.1(11D167) not compatible in Xcode 5 for development
- Default opening curly braces in Xcode
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Key bindings in Xcode 5”
KeyBindings directory stores just per-user key bindings for already available operations in Xcode. On the other hand, the
IDETextKeyBindingSet.plist lets you add an operation to Xcode itself (and afterwards put a key binding into your
Just put the
IDETextKeyBindingSet.plist file again into
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Frameworks/IDEKit.framework/Resources (the location is the same as in Xcode 4). And make yourself a backup, since each Xcode upgrade will default your customized bindings (if there’s a better solution for Xcode upgrades, I’m all ears).
- Add a tap gesture to a part of a UILabel
- Could not launch process launch failed: timed out waiting for app to launch
- @end missing in implementation context
- swift, How to get currently displayed image file name from UIImageView
- Navigation bar button image not showing in Swift
- Swift: Array find by identity
- Firebase: How to update multiple nodes transactionally? Swift 3
- What is the advantage of using arrayWithCapacity
- Adding items to Array as a Dictionary Value
- Why doesn't UIScrollview have an accessibility area in the Interface Builder?
- Swift string vs. string! vs. string?
- iOS 7: Proper iPad icons for iPhone app?
- Facebook iOS SDK 3.0, implement like action on a url?
- What are 3 items in a Swift method parameter for?
- Swift 3 – Mapbox – Customize User Location Annotation