Latest Clang location in XCode 4.5
I’ve updated XCode to 4.5 (with iOS 6) and installed latest command line tools.
Before that i always had the latest Clang version in
(clang and clang++ binaries), but now, with the last update, they are gone and i only have gcc and llvm stuff. I’ve checked ‘clang’ bins all over my Mac and found one in
But why so? First, why i have no clang in previous folder, where it always was, and second, it is the valid way to use as ‘default location for clang’ this xctoolchain folder (e.g., for cmake in project repository)
EDIT: for Xcode 5 and more, clang is again present in .xctoolchain folder
- while i try to run in iOS 6 my code throws Sen test Framework error. why?
- XCode 4.5 warns about method name conflicts between Categories for parent/child classes
- Set progress bar for downloading NSData
- NSGenericException', reason: 'Unable to install constraint on view
- What do these Dsymutil Warnings mean in XCode 4.5?
- The document “MainStoryBoard.storyboard” could not be opened
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Latest Clang location in XCode 4.5”
If you installed the “command line tools for Xcode” you would have clang in a nice, intuitive location like “
To get at them, you can go in via Xcode’s preferences like this:
or you can click the “Looking for additional developer tools” link at http://developer.apple.com/xcode, where there’s a disk image and an installer you can download.
Both of these options install the exact same components.
- How to center align the cells of a UICollectionView?
- Multiple Navigation controllers/Tab Bar controllers on one storyboard
- How can I check if my AVPlayer is buffering?
- No architectures to compile for (ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCH=YES, active arch=armv7, VALID_ARCHS=armv6 i386)
- Best option for supplying Quadtree GPS Data to an app?
- Installing FLTK on Xcode 5
- how to make a keyboard in other language in iOS
- Objective-C, .m / .mm performance difference?
- Core Data Relationship Fault
- Run sudo command from objective-c
- How to authenticate the GKLocalPlayer on my 'third party server' using PHP?
- Rotating UILabel with Fixed Position
- WatchKit: unable to find interface controller class
- How to add a UIToolbar to a UITableViewController programmatically?
- NSDictionary to UITableView