Latest Clang location in XCode 4.5
I’ve updated XCode to 4.5 (with iOS 6) and installed latest command line tools.
Before that i always had the latest Clang version in
(clang and clang++ binaries), but now, with the last update, they are gone and i only have gcc and llvm stuff. I’ve checked ‘clang’ bins all over my Mac and found one in
But why so? First, why i have no clang in previous folder, where it always was, and second, it is the valid way to use as ‘default location for clang’ this xctoolchain folder (e.g., for cmake in project repository)
EDIT: for Xcode 5 and more, clang is again present in .xctoolchain folder
- Link binary with static library in xcconfig
- Xcode: ld: library not found for -lAFNetworking
- Using custom built OpenCV for iOS on XCode produces ___sincos_stret undefined symbol
- Missing C++ header <__debug> after updating OSX Command Line Tools 6.3
- How to compile and link additional source code without including it explicitly into the project?
- LLVM&Clang support of C++11
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Latest Clang location in XCode 4.5”
If you installed the “command line tools for Xcode” you would have clang in a nice, intuitive location like “
To get at them, you can go in via Xcode’s preferences like this:
or you can click the “Looking for additional developer tools” link at http://developer.apple.com/xcode, where there’s a disk image and an installer you can download.
Both of these options install the exact same components.
- Playing multiple sounds simultaneously with AVAudioPlayer
- “Convenience initializer missing a 'self' call to another initializer”
- NSXMLParser chokes on ampersand &
- Printing multiple pages in Objective-C
- Playing a video file saved in the app's documents directory
- prepareForSegue and delegates
- Creating custom UITableViewCell's within a Storyboard
- Why does this Swift code leak memory, and how do I handle it?
- Is there a way of adjusting the screen brightness programmatically?
- Dynamic custom UITableViewCell's height based on label text length in Swift
- Why .bounds] is not returning full screen size?
- Impulse SKSpriteNode depending on touched location Swift 2
- Ask for an example code for parsing xml and get attributes by using GData API
- How do we manually fix “ResourceRules.plist: cannot read resources” error after xcode 6.1 upgrade?
- How to get first letter of all strings in an array in iOS Swift?