Link against the umbrella framework
I got ios app where i want to implement Flurry-analytics.
After importing Flurry and ling libsystem_network.dylib
I got this problem which cannot solve
ld: cannot link directly with /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS6.1.sdk/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib. Link against the umbrella framework 'System.framework' instead. for architecture armv7 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
In google i find the same problem with
libcommonCrypto.dylib here and in some other places:
CommonCrypto isn't building for arch armv7 iOS
but this doesn’t help me
Any ides? thnx
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Link against the umbrella framework”
When using CommonCrypto in a framework, I was getting a similar error durning linking with libcommonCypto.dylib, changed to Security.framework and it is working well.
I simply change
SystemConfiguration.framework and that works for Flurry
You can try set Link Binary With Libraries like this, it works for me.
There’s a demo, it’s called Socket.io-with-iOS, you can checkout out it.
- Receiving Notifications with App in background mode
- iOS local notification not firing second time but shows in getpendingnotificationrequests
- How can I deliver an iOS app IPA to a customer to be signed with their own Enterprise provisioning profile
- Using autolayout constraints programmatically
- How do I set a request timeout and cache policy in AFNetworking 2.0?
- MPNowPlayingInfoCenter not reacting properly when pausing playback
- Calculate lessthan value using NSExpression?
- Core Data iPhone – Save/Load depending on Date
- Use of unresolved identifier when using StoreKit constants with iOS 9.3/Xcode 7.3
- Passing Data Between Two NSOperations
- Is there any private api for iphone that detect sms sent or received
- Swipe to Delete and the “More” button (like in Mail app on iOS 7)
- Is there a way to limit the Applications shown in a UIDocumentInteractionController?
- how to simplify and make it better using enum, swift learning, enum
- Authenticate GameKit local player using swift