Link against the umbrella framework
I got ios app where i want to implement Flurry-analytics.
After importing Flurry and ling libsystem_network.dylib
I got this problem which cannot solve
ld: cannot link directly with /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS6.1.sdk/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib. Link against the umbrella framework 'System.framework' instead. for architecture armv7 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
In google i find the same problem with
libcommonCrypto.dylib here and in some other places:
CommonCrypto isn't building for arch armv7 iOS
but this doesn’t help me
Any ides? thnx
- Cocoapods - Flurry & TestFlight - Undefined symbols for architecture
- Use of unresolved identifier 'FlurryAdInterstitial'
- My app was just rejected for using the Ad support framework. Which library is responsible?
- Flurry events not showing up at all
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Link against the umbrella framework”
When using CommonCrypto in a framework, I was getting a similar error durning linking with libcommonCypto.dylib, changed to Security.framework and it is working well.
I simply change
SystemConfiguration.framework and that works for Flurry
You can try set Link Binary With Libraries like this, it works for me.
There’s a demo, it’s called Socket.io-with-iOS, you can checkout out it.
- Why doesn't Xcode + Instrument Leaks detect this leak in simple C++ program
- Passing user location to MKMapItem
- PhoneGap Notification.Alert not working
- Check internet connection on iOS app with Cordova Phonegap 3.3.0 not working
- How to detect touches on UIImageView of UITableViewCell object in the UITableViewCellStyleSubtitle style
- Manage ifaddrs to return MAC addresses as well in Swift
- Populate a collection view with firebase data
- ios8 xcode how to remove QuickType on UIKeyboard ( auto complete / auto suggest )
- How to retrieve user's current city name?
- Creating a curly bracket curve from two points
- Downloading “mobileconfig” file from an App
- how to insert only one username and password in sqlite database
- Does AFNetworking 2.0 support iOS 6.0?
- iPad Video with Transparency
- Able to write/read file but unable to delete file SWIFT