Localize Localizable.strings with Xcode 4.5
Localization – Add additional language to localizable.strings file
With Xcode 4.5 SDK iOS 6.0, I cannot add localization to Localizable.strings file.
In Xcode 4.4.1- under the list of all added languages was a “+” to add other languages. But in Xcode 4.5 I can’t see it and I can’t add any other languages apart the default English.
Someone has resolved this problem ?
- Detect current device with UI_USER_INTERFACE_IDIOM() in Swift
- swift global constants: cannot use another constant for initialization
- UITextField causes crash in iOS 5, works fine in iOS 4
- IONIC framework Mobile Application Performance Issue
- How to increase the character spacing in UILabel
- Delay next action in SKAction.sequence after runBlock occurs (Swift)?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Localize Localizable.strings with Xcode 4.5”
If you select your top level project file in the Project Navigator, and then in the area on the right select your project under “PROJECT” and more to the right click the “Info” pane, there is a part called “Localizations” where you can add new languages to your project. Once done, you can add these languages to any file you wish to localize.
This is for Xcode 4.4.1 but I am pretty sure 4.5 allows this as well.
- AVMutableComposition – Blank/Black frame between videos assets
- Xcode 8 build crash on iOS 9.2 and below
- countForFetchRequest in Swift 2.0
- NSDate independent of timezone?
- UIRefreshControl Background Color
- Authenticated http request swift Alamofire
- How to replace a given color with another on an opaque UIImage
- Broken HTTP basic authentication in web apps on iOS 7?
- iphone app – how to get the current location only once and store that to be used in another function?
- Swift iOS: how to trigger next page using buttons
- Unable to activate constraint with anchors
- iOS App Won't start on Testflight Ad Hoc Distribution
- Understanding iBeacon data : the power field and other bytes
- How to bring a subview to the front when you tap it?
- App Icons not included in build from Xcode 9