Lock screen player's seek bar issue in iOS 7
If I play music through iPhone’s native music player in iOS 7 and access it on lock screen then I can drag the player’s seek bar i.e user can interact with it.
But if I play music from my app which supports background audio play then the player’s seek bar user interaction is disabled on lock screen. I am unable to move it.
I searched apple’s documentation but didn’t find anything related to this.
My question is, does iOS allow 3rd party apps to interact with player’s seek bar on lock screen like native music app or do I have to add some setting for it in my code ?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Lock screen player's seek bar issue in iOS 7”
I had the same problem. but as per my findings ,iOS does not allow third party apps to interact with lock screen seek bar. Though, there is no official information about it.
- iOS – Concurrent access to memory resources
- How can I Quick Look custom objects with Xcode 5 visual debugger?
- Sending SPDY requests results in “The request timed out” errors with NSUrlSession in iOS
- How to crop audio in ios
- UISearchBar presented by UISearchController in table header view animates too far when active
- Dismiss pushed view from within Navigation Controller
- Xcode: Why is my timer counting 2 seconds on every tick?
- Xcode 6 – Launch simulator from command line
- iOS routing viewDidAppear to child view controllers?
- Swift: Converting a string into a variable name
- SFSafariViewController: Hide navigation bar
- When I use Auto Layout to choose each cell's height (so they're dynamic) it mostly works, but some cells are a little short. Why is this?
- How Do You Obtain the “Purchase Date” or “Date Added” from MPMediaItems in iPod Library
- Firebase 3.x – Facebook Login
- Hide UISearchBar Cancel Button